Chapter 7

Current Recap & also a continuation

 -Bully Guy Whom You're Arrange Marriaged To: Blake

 -Random Hot Guy: Sam

 -Lezbian Lover: Olivia 

 so yn or jade was sold by her mom to her bully, said bully basically kidnapped her and then tried to rape her (???) so she jumped out a window. random hot guy saved her and teleported her to spain where he booked her into smuttland hotel. there was only one bed. on the way there in the elevator her bully blake fucking jumped out of nowhere and began to scream at yn for leaving him and then he and random hot guy sam started to fight. yn stopped them by proposing that the winner of who impressed her enough could have her. she fell over and was picked up by olivia because honestly yn is a lesbian suffering with heteronormality now. some random lady came in and said that yn was .. the heir to the throne!!!!! but she could only pick 1 partner. then sam pronounced his love to blake and they're apparently step-brothers and then yn and olivia tried to get horny also im!!

 joining the club, heres my reply because randomly changing POVs is TIGHTi warn you it got progressively worse

I rolled my orbs at the two boys, but even that small movement was hard because I wanted so desperately to make out with Olivia and her orbs were so captivating, a pale icy blue like limpid's tears, my orbs were drawn to hers and without realising it I moved closer to her, biting my lip. I didn't want to talk about important things, rulers were mostly for show anyway. And what was the use of a Hotel with such an interesting name if you couldn't have some privacy? I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. She was stunning. Suddenly we were kissing, our tongues battled for dominance, I wanted the moment to go on and on but it was too short. A shriek from behind us cut me of and I snapped my head around. 3 g!rls dressed in pink stared in horror at us, the one at the front a blonde with a horrendously bright pink dress that exposed so much skin and a face with so much make up she looked like a clown. "OMG1!11!!!!!!!111!1" said the one at the blondes left, the blonde produced her make up bag and flung it at the random ladys head, it went through her eye and brain, she slumped on the door and screaming in horror. i couldnt move, i was so scared. "WTF BECKY" said olivia, staring in horror at the blonde. "how dare you date another girl!!" said this becky "WE DATED AGES AGO" was olivias response, my fists were clenchedm how dare she try steal away my gf??".... jade" said the dying lady, i jolted upright, i would fight becky another time, a sudden rush of familial fear and love rushed through me, i rushed to the dying ladys side "i am ..... your mother and you are a half wolf half demon half angle half vampire half vulcan princesss" "i never doubted it for a second, i love you so much mother i said, my eyes felt hot and there was a pressure in them" the light in my new moms eyes went out i screamed in agony there was another shout!!

 OMG .................. it was FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!!!!!! VOTE AND DONT FLAME COMMENT PLS

(vinegar chippies on yt)