11: Imagine Me And You

Lisa

Lisa woke to the absence of the girl in her bed but the nearby sound of the shower running. She stared at her alarm clock, sighing at the fact it was only five and Jennie was up; which was kind of freaking weird as ten was normally considered an early rise for the brunette.

At some point, she must have fallen back to sleep because the next time she awoke it was to wet feet padding along the floor.

"Jennie, it's early as shit. Come back to bed." She froze at her own words, did friends who have sex ask each other to come back to bed? Was that okay... Or was that a couple thing?

"Aren't you normally telling me to get up earlier?"

"Not on a freaking weekend." Her voice broke from sleep.

But then Jennie was climbing back in and Lisa was pulling her in and wrapping her legs around her like a koala because it was cold as shit and Jennie smelt so damn good.

***

The third time she woke up it was to Seulgi yelling "Fuck." And Jisoo yelling, "You owe me 10,000 won, bitch."

And yes, everyone was staring in through the door frame at them. "Get the fuck out." Jennie grumbled, eyes narrowing in a way that sent the fear of God into all of them.

***

Jennie made pancakes again. No one said a thing or dared to mention it, but Lisa noticed. She noted Jisoo's questioning gaze and the way the smile on her pancakes was neater than everyone else's. She also noticed the way the muscles flexed in Jennie's tank top and her back that led to that amazing ass—

Chaeyoung caught her staring and coughed.

After that, Lisa noticed a lot more things about the girl. The way she moaned a little harder when she curled her fingers a certain way, the way Jennie Kim was definitely a softie even though she gave off that hard ass vibe, the way she hid her emotions except for when she came and Lisa could read at least five on her face in ten seconds, and the way they were having way, way more freaking sex.

But that was totally fine for fuck buddies, right?

They would share a bed because they would have sex in the night, then again in the morning; so it was time-saving to do so. They would shower together because they were both doing their part to save the Earth, and well... They may as well have sex while washing their hair, right? Then again mid-day, whenever the girls went out or they had five minutes in the kitchen free, Lisa would find herself being pushed up against the kitchen island and ignore the way they would both immediately melt into each other. Lisa felt freaking great. Perhaps she had never felt this good. Maybe it was sex euphoria, but she felt so damn great all the time in a constant state of post orgasmic bliss. It was most definitely a feeling she leaned into, letting it warm every inch of her being.

But outside of that, they didn't speak, except for Jennie calling her every blonde's name under the sun and for her to bite back.

And they certainly didn't do emotions.

"Jennie, answer your damn phone." Jisoo groaned around the pancakes Jennie seemed to now be making daily.

"Fine." Jennie went to grab her phone, then, after realizing it wasn't emanating from the device in her palm, fumbled through her jacket pocket.

"You good?" Lisa questioned.

"Yeah, it's my work phone."

"Aren't you like on holiday or some shit still?" Jisoo added.