Forever

"I'm going to miss you guys.." Kacey sniffled softly, wiping the tears that ran down her cheeks. Harry quickly engulfed her in his arms "You'll see us again, and we'll come visit. If Lucius doesn't mind." He chuckled. "He won't."

The girl hugged her red headed friend next, ruffling his hair. "I'm going to miss how dumb you are." He scoffed softly, insulted. "It's not a bad thing Ron, you have good jokes."

"Hermione." She laughed through her sobbing, hugging her as tight as possible. "I'll promise to come see you, for a girl's day." The curly headed girl nodded, finally breaking out into tears. "Please do.."

That was it. They had graduated from Hogwarts. All of them were legal adults. Unfortunately, Corie got left behind due to being several years younger. But Kacey and Corie had drifted, Corie had tried getting with Draco. But now it was the five of them, they knew their bonds would never change. They were family. The family Kacey and Harry didn't have.

"Draco, I'm nervous." The couple had gotten on a train, on the way to the Malfoy Manor. "Why? It's not like you've never met my family before." He chuckled, placing his hand on her thigh. "Well, I don't know.. I just think it's going to be odd with your father. After, everything.." The Battle of Hogwarts, Lucius was a Death Eater as well. One of her father's loyal followers. "Honey, he-.. he is way past that. And you should be too." He pressed a loving kiss to her cheek, the young woman resting her head on his shoulder.

"When we get home I want you to check out the walls, they're sound proof." He teased, earning a slap on the leg. She scoffed "Malfoy, shut your trap."

"Which one of us Malfoys are you talking to?"

They obviously hadn't wed yet, they had just finished school. Though, he did plan on popping the queasy after they move out of his parents' house.

It was a rather long ride to the train station, they were greeted by a limousine driver that had been sent for them. Narcissa was making sure they were comfortable before getting to see them. Which she soon did, opening the door when hearing a knock. There stood before her, the young girl she watched grow into a badass woman. And with her little boy..

"Narcissa.." Kacey almost choked on her tears, it had been years since she saw her future mother in law. The woman that raised her since her mother couldn't. "You've grown into a beautiful young woman." The older woman complimented, pulling the girl in for a hug. "Welcome home."

Lucius stood behind his wife, with his bland stare. He looked as if he showed disapproval in everything he came into contact with. However, that wasn't the case..

The older woman stepped aside for her husband, the man engulfing both his son and the young girl. Draco hadn't been hugged by his father in years..  The urge to hold back tears was unreal. The man that had showed nothing but disappointment towards his own son was now embracing him.

This moment was just as shocking for Kacey, Lucius had never grown fond of her until now. He had changed. Everyone did.

Life was peaceful at the house for the year they stayed, as adults do.. they moved out into their own manor. The house was closely similar to the Malfoys'. However, there was one special feature. A tower in the center of the garden of various flowers. A tower that had been locked since they moved in, for months no one was allowed in but Draco. Until one night.

The young woman had been studying to become a professor at Hogwarts, she was trying to teach potions like Snape. She came home to a small note folded neatly on the couch, her curious self carefully unfolded the parchment.

"On the bed lays your first gift, come to the tower for your second and third."

It was the one and only Draco that wrote the note of course. She could tell by his cursive as well, his handwriting was neat and small. "This better not be another one of his sick jokes." Sure, he was known for being quite the pain and playing jokes.. but tonight was different. Tonight would change everything. The woman marched herself up the flight of stairs, turning right down the hall to their stared bedroom. On top of the back velvet sheets was a dark green dress, it was satin and beautiful. There was a silt on the left leg, the fabric around the chest was slightly loose and revealed cleavage.. but that's how the dress was made. The dress held onto her body with thin straps.

"Oh Malfoy.. what do you have up your sleeves tonight?"

Kacey marched out of the house and into the back, the countless flowers illuminated by the pale moon. Her hair shimmered as she walked through the grass, feeling the dewy green blades between her toes. She reached the tower, placing her hand on the wooden door. For the first time in months, she was able to push it open. Her feet carried her up the spiral staircase, all the way to the top. Where a figure was standing at the railing. Then, it all caught her eye.

"Draco.. t-this is like the tower Cedric used to bring me to." She approached him, the man turning at the sound of her voice. "I'm glad you noticed."

Cedric was a lingering memory, she still got sad over his death.. she missed the times they shared. But he would want her to be happy, safe and protected.. That was with Draco.

"How did you do this?" She chuckled in awe, looking around the whole place. It was almost the exact same. "You know who my father is, right?" Draco joked, gently wrapping his arms around her hips. "I want you to be the happiest you'll ever be, that's all I ever wanted My Opal.." His pale hand caressed her cheek, her skin melting into his touch.

"I'll forever be happy with you." This was pure bliss. Ever since they graduated, she couldn't be happier. This is how it's supposed to be. "That's good you say forever then." He pulled away from their sweet embrace, slowly getting on one knee.

Her expression completely changed, her hand cupping over her gasping mouth. "

"Kacey Opal Severus.. will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Out from his back pocket he pulled out a ring, the band was silver and the jewel was a black sapphire cut into an oval. "O-of course!"

He stood up with the brightest smile, sliding the ring into place on her finger. Tears silently streamed down her face as they embraced each other, the man lifting his future wife off the ground.

"Forever, starts now."