𝐎𝐧𝐞; 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬

Chapter 1

"And when the grim comes for me, I will not sit in shame of my sins. Instead, I will carry my head high & walk by death's side knowing all my sins were for you"

Overwhelmed by the students that crowded throughout Diagon Alley. Numerous students pushing and shoving. Elladora found it bothersome as she wasn't used to being so crowded. More fond of the shops back in her homeland that were more quiet and less rowdy.

A colossal sign read "Flourish & Blotts" on what seemed to be a tavern back in Russia. Elladora and her mother entered the shop. Still yet alarmed by how crowded it was. - She was unaware of her surroundings.

She had always wondered what it'd be like to attend another school besides Koldovstoretz. But she had never imagined it to be such an obstreperous environment.

Continuously wondering, "How are they not scared?" as she had seen some students back in Koldovstoretz burned at stake for being caught performing witchcraft.
Not having to hide their magical abilities from one another, being able to trust someone to find out they were an outsider and which would end up with you being burned at stake.

Maybe it was safer after all.

All of a sudden Elladora bumped into a mysterious figure while attempting to flee her mother and head somewhere else where she could clear her mind.

This "figure" did not lend down a hand, yet he only looked down upon her. The mysterious man looked back up, putting his hands in his black trench coat. Scoffing about how she seemed so pathetic in his eyes.

This "man" had walked away from Elladora. He continued walking. Not ever looking back to see if she was hurt or somewhat injured. He simply continued to walk away.

She scoffed in a hurry. Brushing off what had just happened in Flourish & Blotts. She was still astonished that the "man" she had bumped into earlier ignored every aspect of her. Used to being praised for every single thing she did back home.

Elladora continued walking, trying not to draw any attention to herself as she felt like an outsider in this world. A world yet she was not familiar with.

The crowd of students seemed to have eased down as she kept walking. By then she was already lost. Regretting parting her mother back at Flourish & Blotts. - She looked up and saw another sign. This sign read, "The Leaky Cauldron,".

At first she had assumed it was some potions shop. Instead it was some bar for people to crowd and gather around.

Elladora looked around the room, already clueless of her surroundings. This wasn't a potions shop, it was a bar. -- She sat down near the counters. Continuously trying not to draw attention to herself.

"Is this seat taken?" A girl with frizzy blonde hair inquired. Elladora looked up, she nodded her head.

"Are you a transfer student? I heard we would be having some students transfer to Hogwarts this year. Do you speak english? Oh- sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive, you just look like you're a transfer. You look like you'd belong somewhere at Beauxbaton... I should stop talking now,"

"It's fine. Actually, I'm a transfer from Koldovstoretz." Elladora said, her russian accent stood out from the girl in front of her.

"I'm Marlene by the way. And you are?" She asked.

"Elladora, Elladora Laurier."

"Laurier, isn't that french? But you're russian?" Marlene asked. "Long story." Elladora replied. She looked down at the want she had been carrying this whole time. Noticing it had more scratches and blemishes than it used to.

The two girls stood silent for the next couple of minutes. - The bell rang, the sound coming from the door. The same man who had just bumped into Elladora only minutes ago had walked into the Leaky Cauldron.

He glanced over at where Elladora had been sitting only to look away in pity.

-

"Who's that?" Elladora asked. "That man," She continued.

"Man?! You must be kidding. That's Regulus Black, and he's nothing but a man." Marlene exclaimed.

In the corner of Elladora's eye she looked at Marlene, she was still confused on what she meant of Regulus Black not being considered a man.

"And why are you so curious?" Marlene inquired.

"Oh, no reason. I just saw him earlier," Elladora replied.

Elladora had lied, she had already disliked Regulus Black before they even spoke a word to one another. She felt a bundled amount of animosity towards him.

She got up from her seat, Marlene following quickly behind her. The two girls walked out from the Leaky Cauldron. "There you are! I've been looking for you all over Elladora!" Her mom said as the two bumped into each other.

Elladora's mom , Amelie handed her a heavy-like bag that was filled with school books and stationeries she would need for the school year, and continued to leave.

"Is that your mom?" Marlene asked. Elladora shook her head yes.

 "Oh, my friends are over there, do you want to come?" Marlene asked.

"I'm sure I'll see you on the train. Maybe someday else." Elladora exclaimed.

-

By then she had realised the reality of her situation.