09 (murder mystery special)

A/N POV

More information was given about the case:

After investigating and interviewing many people, the police found out that Y/N left in the morning around 7 am, to go to her job at a cafe, but her shift starts at 8 am.
They found footage of her going inside an apartment building, to the apartment her parents live in.
She came out clearly irritated and late for work, once she arrived at her job she seemed to have gotten scolded by her boss.
After her shift ended, around 7pm, she walked under a bridge and stood by the river, then, she walked further inside the tunnel under the bridge and was never seen, until her body was discovered.

As they finished individual interrogations, it was time to talk amongst themselves.
Y/N stood in the middle of the room looking around at everyone.
She was happy, very, very happy.
She's never hanged out with so many people before, and she actually felt welcomed, well some people made her feel welcomed.
And though some people were clearly uninterested in the game, Annie, Bella, Mikasa, and almost everyone.
They still kind of enjoyed it and they still participated, not like they had a choice.

Your POV

I walked around listening in on people's conversations.
Sasha, Connie and I got along quite well.
Although they found my ongoing talk about books I've read boring, they still listened.
And luckily, Sasha was a great eater so, we decided to go to buffet together some time.
Then I had walked to "Eren's group", that consisted of only women, Mikasa, Historia, Hitch, and Ymir, were gathered around him.
I took a seat on the ottoman in front of them.
"So what are you guys talking about?"
"When can we go home?" Ymir rested her face in the palm of her hands.
"Ymir, don't be like that...I'm sure Y/N took her time to plan this out, so that we would enjoy it." She cooed.
Ymir shrugged her shoulders and leaned back of the couch, probably exhausted.
I kinda felt bad, everyone was probably tired, but I got carried a way and basically forced them to do this.
"I mean it isn't that bad..."
I looked up at the voice who spoke.
"Annieeee!" I cried and hugged her tight, before she pushed me away.
"What are you doing- you weirdo..." She scoffed before walking away.
I smiled.

Skippity dippity

It was about 15-20 minutes later and it was time for me to release my special information.
I clicked the arrow on the remote, switching the screen of the tv.
Everyone's attention averted to the big screen that released two pictures.
The first was a hair tie, the second was a watch.
"That hair tie is mine, it was on my wrist and the hairs on the hair tie were mine AND Hitch's." I explained.
"That doesn't make any sense. How did her hair get there?" Armin asked.
"I will explain in a moment. The second picture is Jean's watch."
"Wait a minute, didn't Jean say he was at the bridge earlier with his girlfriend? Who's his girlfriend?" Sasha asked devouring a tub of ice cream.
"I am." Bella spoke.
"How ironic." Eren snorted.
"Oh shut up." Jean snapped.
"Anyways, I wasn't with him, I was at work." Bella claimed.
"Care to explain yourself Jean?" I questioned.
"Well, I was really at the doctors because...because of my explosive diarrhea...what they h*ll is this?" He read the information off of his phone.
"But I was too embarrassed to say so, and I was at the bridge because I was looking...for a peace of mind." He continued.
Everyone giggled at his ridiculous alibi.
"Well then I suppose Jean is innocent." I sneered.
"Also there's some more information."
"Hitch and I were sisters, there is no club within a ten mile radius of the neighborhood, Y/N and hitch had a bad relationship growing up." I stated.
"Ok so Hitch and you were sisters and had a bad relationship? Why is that?" Eren questioned.
"I favor our mother and she favors her father." Hitch explained.
"Oh so you're a mommas girl and she's a daddy's girl." Connie evaluated.
"Does that mean Hitch is the killer?" Historia asked.
"Wait there was another piece of information, there is no club within 10 miles of the neighborhood." Armin said.
"Why would that be important though?" Annie inquired.
"Didn't Eren say he was walking home from the club?" Mikasa noted.
"Eren was seen at my job, watching me." I blurted out looking at the Tv.
"Where did that come from?" Eren sounded offended.
"Well then that settles it, Eren is the most suspicious. He was on his way from the club, he said, but there is no club. And he was seen at her job." Jean announced.
"But what about Hitch's allegations?" Bella spoke, something that she rarely did that night.
"I don't think she would actually kill her sister." Connie chuckled.
"Well then, let's make a final vote." I declared.
I stood up and put the remote down.
"If you vote for Eren put your hand up!"
Everyone, but Eren, Annie, Bella and Mikasa put their hand up.
"I'm guessing the rest of you voted for Hitch, but regardless Eren received the majority of votes." I announced.
"Now, I will dim the lights because your phones will portray a green or red light depending on whether you are innocent or not."
I walked over to the light switch and dimmed the light. Then I press a button on the remote to reveal the answer.
Everyone's phone screen turned green...except Hitch's phone.
Everyone made a shocked noise and made small remarks.
The four people who didn't vote for Eren didn't look surprised.
"Did you really kill her?" Armin asked baffled.
"Yes, remember she visited home before going to work, during that time she fought with my mother and insulted her, so I raged and got revenge."
"Wait so what happened with Eren?" Sasha asked.
"Hitch and I made an alliance to draw attention to myself so she would go by as innocent." Eren explained.
"That's brutal dawg." Connie remarked.
"Well, it's all just a game! But thank you all for playing although it was probably boring, I kind of got carried away since it was a while since I've hanged out with so many people." I confessed.
"Oh don't say that! It was fun, really, we should hang out again sometime." Connie grinned.
"Well, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, I did not enjoy it at all and I still don't see what this idiot see's in you."
"Why am I the idiot?!" Jean yelled.
"So, Hitch, what's your penalty?" Historia asked with curiosity.
"Well..." Hitch began.

_______________________________

Hey guys, I uploaded two chapters bc I didn't post last week, but thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. And thank you a lot for your support on my book! Plz vote, comment and have a outstanding day/night you beautiful living creature. Byeeeee 💕💕💕💕