13

Your POV

My brother stared at us with an irritated look.
"Nice to see you again, Leonard." Eren said sarcastically.
"What are you thinking bringing him here?! You know that will upset mom." Leonard whispered.
"It's almost like that's the whole point...?" I mocked him.
He sighed and let us in. I put on a brave face, held Eren's hand with my right hand and placed my left on his forearm.
We walked to the dining room where my mother and new partner were seated, along with Leonard's wife, Marissa.
My mother looked at me with an irritated face.
She sighed and put on a fake smile.
"Darling! So glad you can make it, and thanks for bringing Eren it's been so long since he's visited." She grinned.
"Eren is a childhood friend, they're like brother and sister." She chuckled, as she explained to the guy she wanted to set me up with.
"This is actually my boyf-" I was cut off by my mom clearing her throat.
She got up and walked over to us, "Can we talk for a moment sweetie?" She asked with an angry look in her eyes.
"Connor excuse us for a moment." My mom said as she pulled me to the hallway.
"What do you think you are doing?" She asked.
"Hmmm...ummmm....I think you know what I'm trying to do."
"Listen, do not ruin this, he is from a very important family, if you aren't going to take over the business, marry into a beneficial family." She explained.
"No, I don't want to, I'm not going to."
"If you don't, you'll regret it."
"I don't think I will."
"I think you will."
"Look I'll sit and eat, but don't expect anything extravagant from me."
I walked away and went back to the dining room.
I sat next to Eren and started to eat.
"Oh gosh." I looked at Eren.
"Yeah." He nodded.
"This is terrible." I put my fork down as my mother came back to the table.
"So Connor, what do you do?" I asked.
"I'm the president of my father's company." He said.
"Oh, that's nice." I replied.
"What about you?" He asked.
"I'm a college student, that works part time as a tutor."
"Oh." He responded.
"She plans on taking over the company." My mother explained.
"No I'm not."
"Yes..you are." She chuckled as she looked at me with an intimidating expression.
"Okay, this meeting is obviously not going anywhere. I'm not interested in you and Connor I know you aren't interested in me. I'm also not taking over the company." I stood up, grabbed my purse and started walking toward the exit , ignoring my mother's yelling, Eren did the same.
"Wow that was brave of you. I thought you would whimper in front your mom like a little baby."
"Oh shut it." I scoffed.
"So what are your plans now?" Eren asked.
"I was thinking of stopping by Antonio's and eating dinner, then going home and sleeping."
"May I join you?"
"Of course!"
We got into the car and drove to Antonio's.
I ordered Fettuccini Alfredo pasta and garlic bread, two of my favorite comfort foods, while Eren ordered Spaghetti aglio e olio.
I switched between the two foods enjoying each bite, while Eren ate slowly watching me eat.
I stopped eating for a moment to sip some wine, "Is there something on my face?" I asked.
"Just a bit." He wiped the Alfredo sauce off the side of my lip with his thumb and licked it.
I took a tissue and wiped my lip trying to act unfazed, although I was quite flustered, I mean who wouldn't be.

Eren's POV

After eating, we headed back to her apartment and changed out of our formal clothes, in separate rooms of course.
We sat on the couch and drank beer while watching a random tv series that was on at the time.
I stared at her as her pretty eyes were lit by the tv. She hiccuped every once in a while, clearly drunk, she was quite calm compared to last time.
She stood up abruptly and turned to face me.
"Do you love me?" She asked with a drunken voice.
"I do love you, why?" I responded.
She sat on my lap, facing me, and wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I love you too." She blurted out before kissing me.
It felt euphoric hearing those words come out of her mouth, but I also knew she was acting this way because she was drunk.
She kept kissing me, moving from my lips to my jaw and eventually my neck.
I wanted to continue, I wanted her, but I want her to make this decision sober.
I gently pushed her away, "You should go to bed."
She stared in to my eyes listlessly before sighing and rested her head in the nook of my neck.
"I love you Evan." She said.
"Well Evan loves you too." I chuckled as I stood up, carrying her to her bedroom.
I laid her in her bed and watched as she drifted to sleep.
My only thoughts were how beautiful she slept and how I knew she would be the death of me.
Once I tucked her in, I went into the living room, turned off the tv, and tidied up before grabbing my things and leaving.
I walked home reminiscing the afternoon we had together.

Your POV

My eyes jolted open remembering what happened last night, I sat up disappointed to see that Eren wasn't next to me.
Maybe he's somewhere else here...
I immediately got out of bed, something I never did because I hate mornings, and walked out of my bedroom hoping to find him.
But he was nowhere to be found.
I frowned before realizing that I reeked of alcohol.
I took a shower and wore one of his hoodies that I kept since that time in his apartment.
I sat on my couch staring at the blank tv screen.
Then I heard a knock on the door, excited thinking it was him, I ran to the door.

_______________________________

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPLOADDDDD!!!
I had a huge writers block as always but some ideas popped up in my mind
Honestly I feel bad that this is probably something you have gotten used to but to make it up to you I'll be posting another chapter within the next day! And I'm serious this time so please await thee with passion <3
But have a wonderful night/day you stunning human!! 💕💕💕💕💕