Chapter 1: the big secret

What if the 100 year war ended and the firelord had won? All other benders were now slaves of Firelord Azula and Phoenix king Ozai. The avatar got killed and the world would never be in piece again. Yet, The watertribe people didn't gave up hope and prayed to god that someone would save them. But will this happen?

Chapter 1: the big secret

Jelayla was the mother of a son and a daugther. She and her husband Yarno (Yakone is discuise) lived in the northen water tribe, wich was, just like all 4 nations part of the firenation, since the avatar died and failed to bring balance to the world again.

the both water and earth nation were now slaves of the fire nation. They had to work hard and the never got enoygh to eat both nations were only small, because most people who had to work died in a few years out of hunger ore because the guards slapped them to dead.

One sunny morning Jelayla got the happy news she was pregnant from her thirt child. She immidiatly rushed to her husband to tell him the happy news. But just when she arrived at the place were he should be working, one of her friends came to her and told her that one of the guards had slapped him on his head because he rested for a while.

"i'm afraid... he is dead"

She said with a sad face. Jelayla cried when she heard that, and told her that she was just expecting her thirt child... But just when she was about to say the word: Child, her friend pushed a hand on her mouth and grinned sheeply to one of the guards.

"she is expecting her husbands body home so we can bury it properly, if you don't mind ofcourse..."

She said as she bowed and janked Jelayla with her. As soon as they were home, She got her hand of her mouth.

"are you nuts! do you want to lose that child before it is even BORN!"

she said with a angry look.

"what do you mean by that?"

Jelayla asked. Still sad about the loss of her husband.

"i mean that all the newborn babies have to get killed! I heard the message from a friend who workes at the palace"

Jelayla's eyes widen as she heared that. Why did the phoenix king want all the newborns dead all of a sudden? we were just slaves, right?

Jelayla's POV

"The avatar can be every child from now on! so the phoenix king want to drown all the newborn babies so the avatar can never be reborn and save the world after all!"

My eyes grew wide when i heared that. Maybe the avatar was my son ore daugther! ofcourse! ofcourse! that would make sence! the last avatar was a airbender! that means the next avatar has to be a waterbender from the northen ore the southern water tribe! I nodded and promised her that i would cover my pregnanty at all cost.

"mommy, what's the matter?"

Noatak came in with his younger sister at his hand. I smiled at the both kids and winked too my best friend.

"kids, can you keep a secret from everyone?"

I asked with a faint smile on my face, knowing that the kids would do as i told them. They both nodded and I picked my youngest girl on.

"alright, no one may know because they want to kill it, but... we are expecting a new baby brother ore sister!"

The eyes of the kids grew wide in disbelieve. My youngest chick, femke, smiled brightly now.

"so, werre ganna have a babby bloltel ore sissy?"

She asked with a bright smile. I nodded and stroke some of her hairs out of her face. Both kids beamed now with pride and joy.

"But... If the guards find out... they will take him away from us... and they will probably take me as well... so we have to keep this our little secret okay?"

The kids nodded with bright smiles. Knowing that they knew something that the guards didn't knew. my best friend Dena smiled at us now and stroke the hairs of noatak.

"we better get back to work now"

She said as she took my hand. I nodded and said the kids goodbye. They waved me off and closed the door quitly behind us...

Okay, so this was my first Prince of egypt crossover! I hope you guys liked it!

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED FOR NICKELODEON AND DREAMWORKS! INCLUDING ALL THE SONGS AND THE CHARACTERS. ONLY MOTHER JELAYLA AND HER BEST FRIEND DENA ARE OWNED BY ME!

PLEASE REVIEUW!