20. The Deal Is On

E l e a n o r

"I can't believe it." I say staring out the window. Heather won't even tell us who it  is until we do her 'favor'.

"Heather's a prick." Louis says driving the car incredibly slow. I'm just learning to get over it.

"Harry's going to be so angry when he finds out what her favor is." I laugh covering my mouth. Louis gives me a goofy look. 

"He'll do it though, for Victoria. Remind me to take pictures of his facial expressions." He tells me smirking. I giggle, taking out my phone. 

--To: Tori--

-Lou & I are coming back. Got news!!-

I send the text, and sit back in my seat. "Do you think Tori's going to be angry?"

"I'd be angry if I was her." Louis says stopping at the light. He faces me with a grin. 

"What?" I ask him raising my eyebrows. 

"We're like spies. Or those people that work for other people." Lou says mischievously.

I laugh, "Like secret agents?"

"Exactly." The light turns green, and he continues driving like my grandmother.

"How did you even get a licence?" I ask him randomly.

"Stop making fun of my driving!" He says like a child. I smile slowly, "I was just wondering.."

He takes a turn into Tori and Harry's driveway. I open the door, and jump out. Louis walks behind me as we walk to the door.

H a r r y

"This is my favorite part." Tori says stretching her feet out on the coffee table. The both of us just decided to watch 'Nemo' while we waited for Lou and El.

Were at the part where Dory's calling the whale, when the doorbell goes off.

"I got it." I say standing up, walking towards the door. It opens revealing a smiling Eleanor, and Louis. I let them inside.

"Well what did Heather say?" I question them walking back to Tori. They follow me, and sit down on the couch.

"She said she wouldn't tell us who told her, until we did something for her." Eleanor says starting to play with her fingers.

"What?!" Tori says in shock. "She kissed my boyfriend! Now she wants something back?! No!"

"Your boyfriend?" I say with a grin. Her face drops, and she blushes. "You know what I meant."

"Do you want to know what the deal is or not?" Louis asks interrupting us.

"What is it?" Tori asks aggravated. Louis starts smiling like a freak, and Eleanor holds back a laugh.

"Well?" I ask getting angry. How bad could it be?

"She said that she'll only tell us if she gets to have a romantic date with you." Louis says then starts laughing. Eleanor lets out a loud laugh covering her mouth.

"That's not funny!" I shout standing up. I look at Tori's face, and she's laughing too.

"Why are you guys laughing?!" I scream. Louis holds his chest tightly. "I can't breathe!" 

"Me either!" Eleanor says catching her breath. 

"I'm not doing it." I say firmly. Louis stops laughing, but he's smiling. "That's the problem mate. You have to do it."

"Why?"

"We already told her you were picking her up at six." He replies patting my back.

"What?!"