|Ch.34 "First Words"|

I walked into the hospital room sitting next to Chris he was up but he couldn't talk

I walked into the hospital room sitting next to Chris he was up but he couldn't talk. He woke up on Monday and it is now Friday. The doctors claim it'll take him a few days to speak but it's been more then a few days.

I was holding yayla

Ariana-Are you feeling okay? I asked Chris he nods laying back.

He looked at me I looked at him

He used his pointing finger for me to go to him I got up sitting on his bed he rubbed on my hand.

He grabbed the board and started writing and he gave it to me I looked and it said.

Gimme a kiss

I smiled kissing him he kissed back he pulled away quickly coughing in his arm I rubbed on him slowly.

He hissed

When he coughs for some reason it hurts his back and I'm guessing its because his whole back is burned.

Doctors said that he has to be in the hospital for a week and then he can go home and he needs a home nurse to clean his burn marks.

Ari-You okay? Want some water? I asked he nods. I grabbed his bottle giving it to him.

He grabbed the water bottle sipping it.

I saw yayla crawling on the bed-

How did she even get up here

Yayla-Daddy! She hold her hands out to Chris who choked..

Chris-What?! He exclaimed coughing so hard in his arm I rubbed his chest

I even choked on my breath!

She just called Chris daddy!

Her first word is daddy and it wasn't even to her-

Oh my gosh august is going to kill me

Wait Chris just talked

Oh my gosh this is too much

Ari-yayla thats not your daddy. I said picking her up she whined reaching out to Chris.

He grabbed her and she snuggled agaisnt him

Chris-Um, I wasn't expecting hearing her calling me daddy. He chuckled I sighed.

Chris-Whats wrong. He asked looking at me.

Ari-August is going to be upset. I mumbled

Chris-Baby just tell him that her first word was mommy or tell him nothing and the next time she say something just be like oh my gosh her first word. He said.

Ari-Chris me and you both know I can't keep a secret for nothing I hate lying to people. I exclaimed

Chris-Oh my gosh why do you make things so harder then it should be?! He snapped

Ari-Are you seriously snapping at me because I don't want to lie! How would you like it if I lied striaght up to your face. I said to him he was quiet.

Chris-I'm sorry baby I'm just irritated I'm in pain. He said to me my face softened.

Ari-Your back? You want me to tell the doctor? I asked he shook his head no.

Chris-I want to go home. He sighed then he looked at my stomach his eyes popped

Chris-damn your bigger then I remember?! He exclaimed

Ari-I'm seven months pregnant. I said to him.

Ari-And you seriously just now noticing my stomach. I said he nods

Chris-Are you due this month then? He asked I nodded he looked excited.

Chris-I cannot wait-

I winced holding my stomach

Chris-Hey hey, what's wrong? He sat up.

I winced bending a little

Chris-Baby talk to me. He said to me

I felt a warm liquid come down my leg I was wearing a dress oh my gosh.

Ari-Oh my gosh oh my gosh Chris-

I winced gripping the bed

Chris-Oh shit, NURSE! Nurse! He yelled

--

Nurse-Ariana push. She said

I pushed screaming

Nurse-One last push Ariana. She said

Nurse-1 2 3-Push. She said I pushed harder screaming gripping the sheets I heard baby cries I took a deep breath as a relief.

--

I was looking at Chris as he holds our son I yawned softly.

Chris-He looks like me when I was little. He teased I smiled.

Ari-Yeah, I'm never having another kid ever. I exclaimed he laughs.

Chris-Not even in a couple of years with me mami? He pouts looking at me.

Ari-Chris-No. I said waving him off.

He just pouts

Chris-Such a butt. He said

Chris-Your mommy is such a butt, yes she is, yes she is. He said tickling our son Aeko I rolled my eyes.

Me and Chris was in the same hospital room our beds were next to eachother..I didn't want him to miss the labor and I wouldn't deliver Aeko into he was there.

Chris-Baby. He said I looked.

Ari-Chris. I said.

Chris-Whats up with these topics saying you cheating on me? He asked on his phone.

Ari-Me and august room royalty and yayla out for family day because of all the drama that happened and the paparazzi took pictures of me and august and not the kids like we were on a so called "date". I said to him

Ari-And everybody kept accusing me of cheating on you while you were in a coma and everything. I softly spoke.

Chris-People are so nosy. He said

Man you think?!

Chris-What if we got married? He looked at me my heart pounded.

Ari-What are you trying to say. I raised an eyebrow.

Chris-Nothing nothing it's nothing. He said chuckling.

I looked at him

Ari-Uh okay. I trailed off

August

Nicki-Oh my gosh august right there, don't stop. She moaned.

I rubbed her foot

August-maybe you should stop being on your feet so much. I said

Nicki-I'm a busy wom-Mmm. She bit her lip

I shook my head sitting up I stood up hovering on top of her kissing her she kissed back.

August-Yeah you are but, your coming home sore and you just need to relax be in bed for a while and chill. I said kissing her she smiled.

Nicki-If you miss me and want me just say that. She said

I chuckled

August-I miss you and I want you. I said to her she blushed we kissed and kissed slowly.
I pulled the cover over us and kissed on her neck.

She giggled