luke castellen.

REQUESTS.
( luke castellen )

TITLE: LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME*FACECLAIM: MAYA HAWKOC: MERCEDES LAURENCE

FACECLAIM: MAYA HAWK
OC: MERCEDES LAURENCE

❛ YOU KNOW WHO'S SUPER HOT? ❜

❛ IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY SPIDER-MAN, I'M GONNA BREAK UP WITH YOU ❜

        HIS HANDS run through her choppy locks of hair as he tastes the forbidden fruit of her lips as their souls intertwine as those who could never depart from one another

HIS HANDS run through her choppy locks of hair as he tastes the forbidden fruit of her lips as their souls intertwine as those who could never depart from one another. They are muses in this dangerous dance, partners with the same hollow void in their hearts. Their hearts beat the steady rhythm as they gaze into one another's eyes. A euphoric feeling swallows them whole in the abyss of all that is dark in the world. Luke Castellen and Mercedes Laurence are told they will do terrible things and perhaps setting fire to the gods on high will do just that.

    ALL PROPHECIES are said to be tragic, that is —in the plays of Shakespeare himself. So maybe the famous play writer himself has favour with the Fates himself. For as such, two souls would emerge in the birth of a new prophecy. One is destined to be a hero birthed from tragedy, the other to hold him as glorious crystal tears stream down their face. Both burned with the mark of a neglected parent, cursed with their blood streaming in their veins. Two demigods taste the bitter ashes of the gods, their hearts turned into stone at the forefathers of creation. With one taint of happiness that lies in the other. Destiny has pulled them to be lovers.

    AND SO, how do they become triumphant amidst all of the nightmares that haunt them at night? Luke and Mercedes fight their battles together, hand in hand. Equal in battle, they are stronger as one. The sinister glint in their eyes as the sadistic poison seeps into their bloodstream as they remain in Camp Half-Blood. One failed quest creates turmoil in their souls, feeds their lust for anger. Until the only goodness is reflected in their love for one another. Even the cruellest of people have compassion inside of them. Nothing can be truer as they squeeze their hands together, taking deep breathes and a quick kiss to each other's lips before facing the aching nightmares in their sleep together.