How it happened Pt. 2

"Somf??? Are you even listening??? You know you have aids right???"

Somf was an avid fan fic reader, constantly studying the charts and graphs of most common ao3 fics that year, arguing with supernatural watchers as to why they were holding front and crying over anime bitches that would never be hers. Plenty of the MHA fics she had seen discussed aids and what happens when the homies dont have socks, but she was technically wearing them right??? She quickly opened her computer in such speed that she nearly forgot to praise the walter photo before opening an incognito tab.

30 minutes and countless tabs of research, she finally found the study that proved exactly what she had feared, wearing socks with a hole in them doesnt suffice and cancels out the homie code. She was frozen, muttering that it cant be true and didn't anime's disprove this? No, she wouldn't let this be right. She would fake an article to send to Olive, change her name and ride up to Seattle....

"But i dont own a motor bike..wait.. WAIT WAIT NO!"

Somf halted herself from being Veronica and breaking into a house for fun times, that was what got her here in the first place after all. No, she would find a different strategy. To protect herself, to protect olive, but most importantly, to protect the homies.