young

Flashback 7 years ago...
Julian Albert
------

"Julian come here!" Emma yelled
"What is it?" Her older brother Julian asked
" well im going to drive alone for the first time today! " she told him proud " wait really?! Good luck " he says giving her an kiss on her cheek " thankyou i will see u later dumbass " he gave her an glare after he's 16 years old sister called him that.
-------
" mom how late is Emma coming home from her ride? " I asked the busy old lady. " she can come home every second now, i need to take this call sorry Julian " i scoffed she never has time for me only because we are an " special family " is the reason why she is always busy.

After an hour i started to worry about Emma she was supposed to come home an hour ago. I started to find mom when i saw her on a call with tears in her eyes. " o there u are " " mom what is going on? " I asked confused
" Julian... we have to go to the hospital Emma got in an accident and she may.. not make it " she said while more tears started to form in her eyes
-------

End of flashback

Its now 7 years ago since Emma died it still feels like yesterday, some nights after she died and my parents we're on a date i heard footsteps downstairs and i walked downstairs and then there she was, she looked normal, alive my little sister standed right before me. " Julian this may look unreal but its real, if u want me back forever u need to find the Philosopher's stone " and with that she left leaving me so much more then confused. After that i was for years in India to find that stupid stone. I passed out and all my teammates died. I runned away from there to England and now here i am, a Csi with the " best" roommate Barry Allen. There is something different with that men and it feels like i only see it. But he thinks that im the wrong person here i guess because he keeps asking me if i know about the stone. I always respond with " no " I will never tell someone what happend with Emma and the stone adventure.
-------
When i just finished the new case i heard a couple screams in the hall i walked into the hall and saw a women with light brown hair walking away from the screams, " excuse me " I asked her

-
-
-
So this was the first chapter! Its really bad im sorry tho! I will try to upload more and say ur opinion in the comments!