First time

Caitlin snow:

Finally after searching so long we found Alchemy's location. Barry, Wally and Joe were gonna go after him. Alchemy is the only person who can help me getting rid of this powers so I'm begging inside my head that they don't hurt him that much because Alchemy is my only hope todays day.

" we are here " Barry spoke to us." okay now go look for something suspicious " I told him. " we found him " He whispered. " okay are u guys ready for attack? " Iris asked. " yes we only need to be quiet ".

And after a half minute of silent we heard groans and yelling, they were attacking. Iris helped them so fast as she could and me, Cisco and H.r are helping her.

Alchemy started to shoot again and they fought back until we heard another voice... Savitar. Savitar came and was fighting Barry but no one could see him only Barry. Joe was shooting Alchemy's slaves and Wally tried to fight. " Joe shoot him " Barry groaned. " I can't see him! " Joe yelled back. " just... DO IT! " and with that we heard shooting. " ALCHEMY " Joe screamed to Alchemy, he had grabbed his shooting weird stone thing and ran away.

And because Joe wasn't focused to Savitar for ten seconds Savitar took his change to run away with Barry. " where is he? " I asked worried to Cisco. " he is running so fast that's... impossible, he can't run that fast " " maybe he can't but something else can " H.r answered. First smart thing that came out of his mouth. " Savitar " we all whispered.

We heard so many groans and screams from Barry. We were still trying to figure out where he was until Savitar stopped running." He is at the lake " Iris said. " we can't fight him, he is to powerful " " I have an idea " H.r said. " no " we all spoke back. " but it's a really good idea " " no " Cisco said again to him. " maybe one v.s one is impossible but what if one v.s three " he said. " Cisco u can open an breach " " guys I can't " I said showing my pulse with the protecting bracelets. " Caitlin please I'm begging u " Iris said worried. I let out a sigh and waited for Cisco to open the breach.

When we finally arrived at the lake Cisco's head started to hurt.

" I can't see him " I yelled to him " JUST DO IT " Cisco screamed to me. I started to throw ice at Barry and the invisible Savitar so we could see him and he would get away. And it worked, we saw the weird figure and after he was completely freezed he broke out and runned away leaving us three with Barry on the ground.

" are you okay? " Cisco asked Barry worried while we were running to him. " yes... just cold " he whispered loud enough for us to hear. And with that we opened the breach again back to star labs to help Barry.

Joe left us to interview one of Alchemy's slaves for the csi of course. I got the idea to interrupt him so I could speak to the slave about Alchemy's location. This wasn't me but I needed to do this for everyone's safety. I knocked on the door and Joe opened. " Caitlin, what is it? " he whispered. " It's Wally " I began. " he is out of that thing. He's fine. "

" and he is okay? "  " yeah. He's fine ".  " I promise " i lied.  " o, thank God. Thank you Caitlin " you should probaly see him ". he looked behind his back short after he said " uh, yeah " and walked away . My plan worked i can ask the slave to bring me to Alchemy and voilá.

After he closed the door i checked the hallway and walked into the room. I turned around slowy with my back facing the slave. Shit. A camera. I slowy throwed ice on it to cover it.

My eyes started to glow again and i turned around to face the guy. " where is Alchemy? " I spoke harsh

I walked towards him with cold falling of my body right straight to my hands. " tell me where he is " " I sense great fear in you, in your power "

" u fear your own powers, ur greatness. " 

" I dont fear anything more " I said pissed off. " where. Is. Alchemy. " I said again.

- the only thing i fear is that whom Alchemy serves. The dark lord savitar.
He said now angry.

" maybe it's time u start fearing me " I said with a smirk back while i bring my hand that's filled with ice slowy up so he can see it in his gaze.

- no, no n- AHH. He screamed while i hurt him with my powers.

Footsteps were coming closer to the door. They started to bang on the door while asking who was in there.

I stop in shock with torturing him to think what i should do now.

Not even three seconds later i started breathing ice out to create a frozen fog. They came in and i walked out. They didn't saw me lucky because of the fog i created. I frozed the lock so they couldnt escape and walked away from the door.

" excuse me? " a men asked me when i stopped in my tracks.

Somebody out there?
Hello?
Open the door !

I heard the locked officers yelling.
The CSI turned around to look at the door and i grabbed my change. Before he already could turned around i was standing before me with my hand up so he can see the ice.

" I need u to come with me " i spoke with no emotions. He looked terrified when he saw my hands. I actually kinda feel bad for him, but i needed to find Alchemy and because he is a CSI he could help me with that...

Yasss already the second chapter;)
Its a bit messy so im sorry for that! And FINALLY they had their first scene. Next chapter U will read more about it! Tips in the comments are welcome!

Word count: 1004