Chapter 1

Before man-kind could write, the world called Life was in peace because of The Three Keepers. The Three Keepers protected the humans from the zombie plants. They were evil beings that liked to create chaos and hurt people. The only way that The Keepers could help the people was to create three lands to keep the people safe.

The first land was called Nature. They helped feed the people of Life with their farms and ranches. The people of Nature were ruled by the Unicorn because she was given the green crystal of Health. Nature's lands were always healthy, and people rarely got sick. 

The second land was called Vision. They helped the people of Life by creating new inventions. The people were ruled by the Wolf because she was given the blue crystal of Knowledge. Vision's lands were filled with new technology and the people were creative and smart.

The last land was called Strength. They helped the people of Life by protecting the borders of the three lands. The people were ruled by the Tiger because he was given the yellow crystal of Bravery. Strength's lands were filled with strong, brave people who fought the zombie plants. 

The people have survived for centuries because the three lands work together, under the supervision of The Keepers, until The Great Fall.

~~~

The Festival of Life brings everyone together during the first few days of winter. People come to eat many types of foods while playing games. It is a happy time for everyone. It is the only time the Keepers, Unicorn, Wolf, and Tiger would walk and greet their people... The only time the crystals are left in the hands of the people.

"Almighty Unicorn, Wolf, and Tiger!" A guard ran towards them and fell to his knees. His voice was tired from running. "The crystal of Health is gone!"

"Gone! What do you mean gone?! Speak!" Tiger asked angrily. The other two Keepers were just as confused.

The man had his eyes on the ground as he said, "I went to check on the crystal, because it was my time to watch it, and it was gone. Someone stole it!" 

The people around the Keepers heard this and began to worry. Without the crystal, the land will lose its magic, and the land will be taken over by the zombie plants. 

The Wolf turned to her friend. "The magic will already be fading. We need to move the people to the other lands!"

"If the thief stole this crystal, they will be after mine," Tiger growled and ran off to his land. 

"Tiger wait!"

"It is okay. He can find the thief while we move these people," Unicorn said. The Unicorn looked at the guard. "Start moving people to Strength's land. Now!" The man nodded and ran off.

Wolf turned to look at the surrounding people that stood scared. "Everyone! We need to leave Nature and head to Strength! The people of Strength can protect you!"

"Almighty Wolf! Are you sure Strength is safe?" a man said from the group.

"Strength is the closest land. Right now it is our only choice," Unicorn told him. 

A scream came from a distance, and the people stopped talking. "The plants! They are coming over the fence!" a lady yelled. The people began to panic and rushed out of the city towards the path to Strength. They pushed each other out of fear, and the two Keepers had to move to avoid getting hurt. 

"We need to make sure everyone gets out!" Unicorn yelled to Wolf. 

The two ran, yelling at people to run to Strength.