A father

Izuku's POV:
I wake up and I feel my heart beat increasing rapidly 'Where am I, what happened to me, I have bandages?' these questions kept filling into my brain but the I heard it my attention snapped to the door where a mouse, dog, bear looking creature stood and the I remembered what had previously happened the previous day.
"Hello Izu how are you after I told you that I adopted you you fell asleep on the couch, ahhh...that reminds me if you'd come with me to meet some of my colleagues/friends however you don't have to go. I was just wondering if you'd like to meet them!" Mr. Nezu said or should I say dad. I thought about it for a little bit and then decided that it would be ok to meet the people dad works with said Izuku. I nod my head, and dad smiled "Ok great! Would you like me to help you pick out an outfit and help you get dressed?" Asked dad. I nod my head again and he soon helped me change into a new pair of clothes. We went downstairs and ate it was quiet and peaceful dad got up and said that we would leave, so I just stood up and follow after my new father's footsteps.

(When they arrive at the teachers lounge)
—once again brought to you by a lazy author—

We walked around the school for a while and then I saw it a huge door that had a sign on it saying 'Teachers Lounge' it was some what scary knowing that I'll meet new people. Then dad opened the massive door an I saw five people. First I saw a person with a scary face and a fiery mustache and looked some what threatening. Then I saw a lady with purple, black, and bluish hair and she looked really cheerful. Then I saw a man with a cockatoo like hairstyle and he was wearing glasses and he seemed joyful and funny. The next person I saw was a man with wings much like mine but were red he looked not gonna lie kind of stupid but he looked nice. And then I saw the person that brought me here the old, tired, hobo looking man that always has the I don't give a care kind of look but even with that he still seems nice. Well nicer than mustache fire glaring man.
"Hello fellow hero's I have brought my little mouse and I wanted him to meet you!" Said dad. I peeked out of my hiding spot from behind my father and faced them. "Ummm... hi" I said shyly.
"Eeeeeekkkk, Oh Nezu you never told me you had a kid!!!" Screeched the the woman with the midnight colored hair.
"Midnight that is because I adopted him yesterday" said papa. The woman now known as Midnight rushes over to Izuku and squeezes him.
"Ok everyone I want you to introduce yourself as nicely as possible so yeah ok now we'll start" said papa as he pointed towards the mean man with the fire hazard for a mustache.
"Ok well I am Enji Todoroki but it's Endavore to you brat got it!" Said the now known mean man I mean Endavore. Every one sweat dropped on his comment but I just shrugged it off.
"Ok I'm next my name is Present Mic" said the cockatoo looking man. After his introduction I just nod.
"Ok I'll go next you can call me hawks" said the winged man with a smile.
"Ok I'm Midnight but you can call me auntie!" Said my new aunt. I just smiled as I did it seemed to light up the room and everyone seemed to be in aw of how cute it was.
"And I'm Shoto Aizawa other wise known as Eraserhead" said the very tired looking man. I nod to his response.
"Hi....I'm Izuku" I said super shyly. Everyone seemed to be in aww of my cuteness.
"Hey so Nezu did you adopt this little angel or how did you end up with him?" Asked Hawks dad just nodded his head. "Oh and also Izu what's your quirk because you have wings, ears, and a tail sooo????" I look at my dad and he nodded so I say "Umm... well I don't have one quirk but two my first one is called gods angel and it gives me my wings, healing abilities, and some agility though the thing is that this quirk will never allow to love someone and it's also makes me immortal but it's truly a curse because I can't love and I can never die. Then I also have a quirk called werewolf and it allows me to turn into any type of wolf and I also have a werewolf form. This quirk allows me to have x20 better than a average pro hero it provides strength, defensive abilities, agility, and knowledge upgrades.
By the time I was finished everyone was silent with their jaws on the floor, and their eyes bulging out of their heads it was a priceless image to see. So guess what I did I chuckled, and this is what made Midnight rush over to me and squeeze me into a hug. Everyone started praising me for my amazing quirks and I guess I started opening up to them. Until Endahore had to say something.
"You guys are acting like he doesn't have a cursed quirk but guess what he can never get into a relationship and he has to live that way forever. I remember studying quirks in high school and guess what this kid will stop aging at the age of 20 so while we all die with are wife's he will die all alone and plus he's probably stronger than Allmight speaking of which where evening is he like why do we all have to be here and he doesn't!?!?!?!?!"said the Endahore bitch I started crying and papa, dadzawa, and auntie all stepped up and started yelling at Endahore. Soon after Endahore left and I slowly let my conscience slipping away and I let the dreamless void consume my mind.

Oh my god that was by far my longest chapter so far 1044 words yes I mean I'm so happy and I just wanted to tell you that I'll most likely not be posting as much this weekend but if I can I'll post so bye peeps—