School?!

Nezu's POV:
I suddenly woke up and I realized that Izuku was going to stay with mister Aizawa since I had an important meeting to attend to out of town. I got up and got changed I started cooking when Izuku came down the stairs I smiled at him and told him to sit down and eat and that I would have to have a important conversation with him. I sat down an exclaimed to Izuku how I had to leave for a week to attend an important meeting for all of the hero schools. I told Izuku how he would stay with Mr Aizawa for the time being he already knew to start packing his necessities for his stay. I then had to call Mr Aizawa about Izuku and how he was going to stay with him.
   "Hello Aizawa its Nezu I wanted to tell you that Izuku will have to stay with you for a week because I have a meeting with all of the hero schools so I just wanted your ok for him to stay with you." Said Nezu.
  "Uhhh... hello Nezu and of course the little bean can stay at my house I'm sure we can have a great time but won't this mean I'll have to call off work?" Said Aizawa.
  "Don't worry I already have that covered. I thought about it and I would like Izuku to to stay in your class while you're teaching so don't let him out of your sight because keep in mind he's only six and he needs experience in an actual school although he's already college level in his studies he still needs social interaction." Said Nezu.
  "Ok see you soon." Said Aizawa.
  "Ok goodbye." Said Nezu.
Izuku soon came down the stairs and we left. 'I am so happy Aizawa accepted Izuku to stay at his house'. We got up and left and we headed to UA I walked Izuku to Aizawa's classroom and I was met with Aizawa in his sleeping bag we said our goodbyes and I got in the plane to the meeting area.
Aizawa's POV:
When Nezu dropped off Izuku I was kind of excited. I mean it's not every day that you get to look after your bosses kid who is literally the cutest thing in the world. Me and Izuku walk into the class and it of course is filled with chaos. It took them three minutes to quiet down and immediately I was hit with questions such as 'Who is that?' and 'Mr. Aizawa do you have a kid?' and questions of sorts I told the all to shut up so I could explain who Izuku is and what he will be doing with us.
"Everyone be quiet no this is not my kid this kid is principal Nezu's son his name is Izuku he will be staying with us for a week. Don't bombard him with questions because he is shy so one question at a time." Said Aizawa.
(By the way everyone in the normal series should be in the class so all the characters such as Bakugou, Todoroki, Ochako, Tsu, Denki, Iida, and ect should be in the class so it's not Izuku's class)
No Ones POV:
One kid raised his hand and asked "How old are you?"
"I'm six years old," Izuku answers honestly.
Another kid asked "what's your quirk and what does it do?"
"I have two quirks and they are Werewolf and God's angel so basically I can transform into a wolf or a werewolf but this makes me immortal and I also have the features of a wolf as you can see, and for god's angel I have wings and features of an angel but it curses me by making me never be able to love someone." Said Izuku.
At this point everyone was surprised that this little kid had three quirks only two godly quirks and a quirk he was born with his outstanding adorable ness.
The rest of the day the students got to know Izuku and they learned more about his story and how Nezu adopted him. Class 1A soon formed a Izuku support group they later left school and all awaited the next day to come.

Lol okay so we are just going to ignore the fact that this is only 724 words so I hope you all have had a good day. Thanks for reading this bye peeps—