✦on wednesdays we wear pink✦

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

◣I feel bad that it's not Wednesday when I'm posting this◥

Random Encounters That Left Me Flustered

◣It's not Mr. C again, sadly ;(◥ 

Anyways... on with the story

So I was at my brother's orientation one day and we were walking around the school getting to see it and what not. (My brother is an 11th grader ok? Also we just moved to this town hence why we went to orientation and looked around the school building.) I was pretty bored so I was on my phone while we were walking by some people and of course it's always a bad idea to walk in a public area while on your phone. But who listens? Definitely not me, and I bet you don't listen either.

I was on my phone while I kept on walking like an idiot without realizing that my parents and my brother was gone. (Not one of my best moments. I feel so stupid typing this out right now..) 

And as we all know I got lost like a complete airhead. Me being me I panicked, I hate being alone in a crowded public place. It's terrifying. 

While I was still panicking while trying to text my mom or my brother someone approached me to ask if I was ok (I definitely wasn't, I'm a pussy). 

Anyways the guy that asked if I was okay looked amazing, and I got jealous of his hair. I didn't know if I wanted to be him or be with him.

 He had the most beautiful brown hair I have ever seen in my entire life. And the best part his hair went down to his shoulders from how long it was. His eyes were like a hazel brownish color too. He was a lean dude but lean guys are hot also so... I didn't care. 

He started asking if I was okay and if I needed help and I said yes of course. I explained to him what happened and he just watched me the whole time. I get that eye contact is important while speaking to someone but I can hardly do it, it's embarrassing for no reason. But his eyes were pretty so that helped a little. 

He started laughing at me and said that it was fine after I told him what happened. (His laugh was hot too. Come at me.) 

My mom texted me asking where I was when our conversation ended, which I responded with asking where she was so that I could go to her. She told me that she was already at one of the second floor classrooms (insert classroom name here). Now I felt really stupid. 

So I asked the only person near me where it was and he volunteered to show me where it was. I was skeptical at first but he didn't seem like a bad person. So I went with my gut and followed him. 

Okay you know how you can smell someone if they walk in front of you or if they walk past you. I could smell his cologne, it smelled so good. (That sounds so creepy) 

He made small talk and told me his name, I'll call him S since that's what his name starts with. 

He then asked who my brother was and wondered if he knew him. I told him my brothers name and he was like, "ohh you mean that one guy with the big forehead? Yeah I have his snap" 

My brother actually does have a big forehead so it was kind of funny. 

Anyways when we made it to the classroom upstairs he asked if he could get my snapchat and I said why not and gave it to him. (Praying that I wouldn't regret this) 

And before I walked in the classroom S turned around looked me up and down and said, "I really like your outfit by the way" 

Then he acted like nothing happened and walked back down the stairs. I was literally just wearing a skirt with a sweater, that's it. 

I'm praying he meant it in a friendly way because I cannot manage another crush on my hands that is going to get nowhere as well.

◣So um yeah that's it, sorry for it being so uneventful( ˘ ³˘)❤◥  ➸ hbicxoxo