Butler

A/N: Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy it and sorry this is shorter than I would like it to be. I usually aim for around 1000 (and I do succeed when I want to) words each oneshot but this one couldn't even make it to 600 lmao!

Requester: bottombakulover

AU: Bakugou with a butler

Ship: none

Butler (1/1)

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Sir?" The tall man knocked on the large white door leading to Katsuki's bedroom.

"Come in!" Katsuki yelled.

"I have you're afternoon round of monster, sir." The butler smiled and held out a tray that the can was placed on.

"Thanks, Charles." Charles Barkley was the butler for the Bakugou estate. Yes, he was not native to Japan. He was originally born in Europe and moved to Japan after the death of the previous family he served. As I said before he is the butler of the Bakugou estate, but really he was Katsuki's butler as Katsuki's parents were never around for Charles to serve them.

"Sir-"

"How many times have I told you that you can call me Katsuki?" Katsuki cut Charles off.

"Many times Sir, but I only feel it as right out of respect," Charles spoke formally.

"Well, whatever floats your boat I guess." Katsuki shrugged and opened his monster.

"Right, well I best be off. The dining room needs some dusting." Charles spoke and turned around to head out of the room. Katsuki nodded and went back to playing video games.

"Ring if you need anything, Sir," Charles called before fully walking out of the room.

The next morning Charles woke Katsuki up and went to go make breakfast. Katsuki lazily got dressed and went to the dining room downstairs to eat.

Katsuki sat at the head of the table and Charles placed a plate of eggs and toast down in front of him. Charles then moved off to the side and stood straight as aboard.

Katsuki sighed and ate the food. Charles's cooking was always good, Charles had learned as a child from his father. Katsuki knew that because he would ask Charles questions about himself and he would answer.

"Now, Sir, it is nearly 7:30 AM. We best be going if you want to be at school by 8:15 which is 10 minutes before your homeroom period begins." Charles spoke and clicked his pocket watch closed, setting it back into his side vest pocket.

"Right." Katsuki yawned and stood up. Charles grabbed the car keys and Katsuki grabbed his bag.

"Wait, Charles. I am going to walk, remember?" Katsuki said as Charles began to walk out the front door.

"But Sir, UA is a 5-minute drive away, that's a 20-minute walk!" Charles protested.

"Then I should get going." Katsuki walked past Charles and out of the house.

"I shall pick you up at 3:10 PM!" Charles spoke urgently.

"Nope! I will be walking home too~!" Katsuki sang out.

Charles sighed but walked back into the house nonetheless, "What am I going to do with that child? Deary me, that Child will end my existence one day, I swear it." Charles mumbled as he walked to take care of Katsuki's breakfast mess.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Butler (1/1)