Analogince

Not a request, just wanted little Roman because I have an issue with hyperfixating on a fandom and character, and even though I don't relate to Roman much, he somehow has become the one that I'm #1 trash for-

Little- Roman
Caregiver(s)- Logan and Virgil

Warning- sad Roman
Tell me if I need more!!!
~•~

Roman was a little. He was usually in babyspace, or an early toddler headspace. Logan and Virgil, his boyfriends out of his regression usually cared for him when he was little, as the other two didn't regress, or want to do it themselves. They were very good caregivers to Roman, and become attached quickly.

Roman had a tough day and was slipping. He had a long day of rehearsal, and everyone seemed short tempered with him, which clearly made him upset.

He sniffled as he went into his room and got changed into his onesie, as he could tell he would be little soon. He didn't want to have his caregivers do it for him, as he found it embarrassing.

Once he put it on, he got a rainbow deco paci, a sensory stuffie, and a blanket. He excitedly turned the tv in with Disney and started to regress.

Virgil was out getting groceries, and Logan was at work, so Roman knew he wouldn't have to bother either one of them.

He continued happily with his afternoon before he heard the door open. He gasped loudly and ran to hid under his bed, whimpering.

Virgil ran a hand through his hair with a sigh. He frowned at the silence of the house, very unusual as he lived with Roman. He put the groceries away and began investigating.

"Roman?" He called out. The little stayed hidden under his bed. Virgil continued to look until he saw Roman's room, with his usual little space area set up. He sighed. "Roman?"

Roman squirmed, now becoming scared. Virgil could clearly see him, so he ducked his head under the bed. He smiled softly. "Silly kid, what are you doing under there?"

Roman looked down and stayed silent. He shrugged as he sucked on his paci, holding his plushie close.

Virgil frowned. "Why didn't you tell me you had regressed? I would've tried to be home sooner."

The little shrugged sadly, slowly taking his pacifier out. "Dwidnt- dwidnt wan' chu ow dada twos bwe mwad..."

The emo cooed. "Why would we be mad, my little prince?" At this point, Roman had crawled out and the two were cuddling on his bed. Virgil ran his hands through his hair to comfort him.

"Cuz- cuz-" he hiccuped. "Cuz I wegwess wots, an, chus bwuzy an hwave otha twings two dwo den cawe fows mwe...."

The other frowned. "Hey, that's not true..." he said, kissing his head softly. "Father and I love caring for you baby! Even when little, we love you!" He smiled softly.

Roman sniffled softly. He had gone mute by now and was around 1. He rubbed at his eyes softly.

At this moment, the door opened again, and Logan slowly entered the room. The two were cuddling at Virgil whispered soft and kind things to him.

Roman giggled happily and cooed as he saw Logan, making grabby hands. The logical one smiled and walked over, holding the baby close.

The little squealed happily. And they stayed there, calm, happy, and safe.

566 words
I hope you enjoyed!