Analogical

Logan tries to get little Virgil to go outside :)
I went insane, so there is a lot to read-
Warnings: not listening/small scolding, stress, insomnia, food

Also, if you didn't know, I have a little space playlist on Spotify! My name on there is Angsty Cheez-it
The playlist is called "Calm" listen to it if you want!

~•~

Virgil hissed at the other, who had abruptly pulled off the blanket that he was clinging too. Logan sighed and shook his head. "Virgil, it is time to be awake." Logan said, as calmly as possible.

It usually wasn't this impossible to get Virgil out of bed. All Logan ever had to do was promise Virgil an extra dessert, or cuddles, and he'd be up. But not today apparently.

Virgil crossed his arms, turning away from Logan. He growled and closed his eyes. He curled up and pretended not to care about the absence of the blanket.

Logan let out a small and annoyed huff at the little. "Virgil, come on. We've had this day planned for a month- And I thought you were excited to go!"

The emo frowned at that. He hadn't meant to make Logan feel bad! He just wanted to sleep! "Bwut I sweepy..." he yawned, looking at him with large eyes.

"When did you go to sleep last night?" Logan asked, sitting next to him on the bed. Virgil stayed silent.

In his defense, he was still big at the time, and hadn't expected to regress first thing in the morning.

"Umm... twee..." Virgil said quietly and honestly. Logan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Virgil... we talk about this." He said softly. "Electronics off at midnight, and if you can't sleep, come and get me and I'll give you a melatonin or some valerian root pills."

Virgil had tears in his eyes. "I'm sowwy dada-" he sniffled, wiping his tears away on the sleeve of his hoodie. "Dwidnt mwean two bwe bwad."

Logan quickly held the other close. "No, no, no, no... You weren't bad, baby bat... You just need to listen to me about certain things... okay?"

Virgil nodded. "Otay dada... I wove ywou..."

"I love you too." Logan smiled softly. He kissed the top of his head gently, and cooed at the small giggled given in return. "Come on... Let's get you dressed for the park, little one. Just like we planned." He smiled.

Virgil nodded excitedly. "Otays! Umm... cwan chu hwep mwe?" He asked, his face burning red. He hated admitting he needed help with certain things. Logan smiled fondly.

"Of course. I just need you to pick the outfit."

Virgil nodded. He slowly stood up, and waddled to his closet. He grabbed an adult sized onesie, white with black sleeves, lining, and a black collar, with small spooky designs in black. Black overalls, a black choker with a dangling bat design, long black and white striped socks, and black combat boots, as well as a black beanie with random pins and patches on the rim.

Logan smiled slightly at the choice and helped the little get changed. Virgil clapped his hands happily when he saw himself in the mirror. Logan hummed and kissed his head. "Pack your little bag, okay? I'm going to pack the lunch. Come get me if you need anything."

Virgil nodded and smiled. He ran over to his little bag, a black leather backpack with bat wings on them, so it looked like you had wings when you wore it.

Inside he put his black, and purple pacis, two coloring books, one set of 50 crayons, fidget toys, and extra change of clothes (pajama pants and a purple tee shirt), and two sippy cups.

He put the backpack on, grabbed his bat and kitten stuffies, and waddled down the stairs to find Logan.

The caregiver was in the kitchen, putting the last thing of food in the basket. Virgil started to suck on his thumb gently as he smiled happily, walking over to Logan and hugging him tightly. Logan smiled at the little and kissed his forehead. "Hello, little one. It seems you're ready?" Virgil nodded and smiled widely behind his thumb.

Logan shook his head gently and sighed. "Baby, turn around so I can grab your pacifier. We don't want to get the bad germs everywhere." Virgil pouted, but nodded, turning around for Logan.

Logan held the black paci to his lips, and Virgil bit onto it quickly, chewing on the teet gently.

The two walked to the car, Virgil fussing about being in the back, and off they drove. Logan played Virgil's little space playlist from his phone, who babbled happily along.

It wasn't long until they had made it too the park. Virgil squirmed excitedly in his seat. "Pawk isth empty!" He squealed, kicking his legs out excitedly. "Cwome on dada!" He giggled, struggling to get out of his seat.

"Patience, baby!" Logan chuckled. He got out, grabbing the basket, and then letting Virgil out, helping put his backpack on him. Logan them handed him a soft pastel blue blanket. "Go choose our spot, little one." Virgil nodded and waddled off, going to find a spot in the grass.

Once he found one, and Logan had come to him, Lo spread the blanket down, and the two sat down. Virgil placed his stuffies on the spots beside him, Logan being across from him.

Logan set out the plates and utensils, handing Virgil the little ones. He placed a sandwich, a few grapes, and some crackers on Virgil's plate. He grabbed his sippy, and poured a juice box into it, also handing it to Virgil. He got the same meal for himself, but instead had water. The two ate happily.

The sun shined behind the white puffy clouds. And since Virgil was so pale, they hid in the shade to avoid it.

When Virgil finished his meal, he got out his crayons and coloring books, and colored a picture, choosing one of a narwhal.

Hours passed by as they two of them played, talked, colored, ate, laughed and giggled. But alas, it was time to go home.

Virgil rubbed his eyes sleepily in the back seat as the sun started to set. Logan got everything and one inside, Virgil sleepily going to his room.

Once Logan had the basket cleaned, he went up and helped Virgil change into his skeleton onesie. The little made grabby hands at Logan. "Cwuddwes?"

Logan smiled and nodded. "Let me get into pajamas, and make you a bottle of milk, and then cuddles."

Virgil semiskilled and nodded sleepily. "Otay dada." He yawned.

Logan quickly left, going to his room and changing into pajamas, and going to the kitchen. He grabbed the lavender bottle, and filled it with warm milk.

He went back up to Virgil's room, smiling at the sight. Virgil was half asleep, only his head peaking out for the covers. He slipped next to him, and handed the little the bottle.

Virgil cooed softly, and drank the milk happily.

The two cuddled and slowly fell asleep.

1180 words!