Chapter 1

Izuku and Momo's fathers are friends in the business world. One day when these fathers went out drinking...they made a promise to marry their children to each other.

The two teens met each other for the first time when they were both 14 and in their 3rd year of middle school with the news that they are engaged.

Momo didn't like the idea to be engaged to a boy she never even met once before. This situation truly infuriates her.

"I won't accept this?! Papa...why do I have to be engaged to that boy?!" yelled Momo pointing at Izuku with a scornful look on her face.

"You can use this time to  get know each other better. Wouldn't you agree Izuku?" replied Momo's father.

Izuku didn't say anything as he just politely nodded.

"Yes...I think that is also a pretty good idea." added Izuku's father.

Their parent's answers just made Momo angrier than she already is.

"I already have someone I like...I'm never accepting this guy." exclaimed Momo as she run up to her room.

"Don't worry Izuku my boy...I'm sure she will change her mind when she finds your good qualities." comforted Mr. Yaoyorozu.
.
.
.
.
Both Izuku and his father then bid farewell to Momo's father as they left the Yaoyorozu residence.

"It seems she doesn't remember you at all son." said Hisashi.

Izuki just nodded.

Time passed and Momo is now officially a highschool student. She went to study in U.A. The school is considered to be the most prestigious school in the whole of Japan.

Momo was very happy since she and Shoto were classmates again. The both of them we're considered the perfect couple.

The joy that she felt quickly diminished when Izuku made his appearance. Izuku also somehow became one of her classmates.

The first day of their class went by normally. Every student introduced themselves in front of the class. Izuku however also introduced himself but he only wrote his name on the board. His classmates only thought he's a shy person.

It's now lunchtime and Izuku mustered up the courage to invite Momo to eat with him but she's nowhere to be seen.

Izuku looked everywhere to find her only to see her behind the school building with Shoto.

Izuku was about to go and invite her when he overheard their conversation.

"What's wrong Momo? You seem to be out of it since this morning." asked Shoto.

"The fiancée my dad set me up with is also in our class that's why I'm upset." replied Momo pressing her forehead.

"Who was it?" asked Shoto.

"It's that guy with the green hair. If I remember correctly his name's Izuku Midoriya?" answered Momo.

This made Shoto snicker.

"He's your fiancée and you don't even know his name?" laughed Shoto.

"Why would I even bother to know that guy's name? Besides I already have you." said Momo in a flirty tone while hugging Shoto.

"So when are you going to introduce me to your family?" quiered Shoto.

"I'll introduce you to my parents once I get rid of that persistent boy." answered Momo.

The both of them hugged each other lovingly while Izuku just stood behind a wall listening to their conversation.

'So I'm just being a bother to her.'