Chapter 4

As Momo got home...she saw her father waiting at the living room.

"You're finally here Momo...seems like you enjoyed yourself seeing your this late coming home." said Momo's father.

"Yes father...I really enjoyed myself." replied Momo with a grin on her face.

"Did Izuku enjoy it too?" asked Mr. Yaoyorozu.

Momo suddenly remembered the whole reason why her father gave that movie ticket. She was so immersed in enjoying her time with Shoto that she forgot Izuku had been waiting at the park.

"O..of course father. He had fun too." lied Momo.

"I'm glad to see that he gets to enjoy himself now."

"What do you mean father?" asked Momo.

"That boy didn't have a very good childhood...he was always isolated from everyone else because he can't socialize due to him being unable to speak. That made his life very lonely."

"I..I see." replied Momo feeling bad about what she did.

Momo walked back to her room and take a bath. She had her dinner and quickly went to bed.

School went on the next day. When lunchtime came...Momo told Izuku to follow her in an empty spot in the school. Izuku nodded his head and followed her lead. As they were walking...Izuku can be seen staggering on his tracks but Momo didn't notice it.

As they were walking...Momo found an empty spot besides the P.E equipment storage room but unbeknownst to her someone tailed them.

"Listen Izuku...about yesterday."

Izuku then wrote something on a notebook that he carries all the time.
After the wrote in it...he showed it to Momo.

~It's okay Momo...you don't have to worry about it. Something must have happened that made you unable to come right?~

"Y..yes, something urgent happened that's why I can't meet you y..yesterday. I'm sorry."

Izuku wrote on his notebook again.

~I know you were only forced to do it so you have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who should be apologizing, if not for me you wouldn't have been imposed to do that.~

Momo just awkwardly laughed. She then asked a favor from Izuku.

"Izuku...can you tell father that we went and watched the movie when he asks you?

Although somewhat saddened...Izuku just nodded his head.

Not being able to hold back any longer...the one who tailed them came out and slapped Momo in the face. This caught Momo off guard as she held her slapped cheek.

The one who slapped Momo is none other than Itsuka Kendo...Izuku's childhood friend.

"W..why did you do that?!" exclaimed Momo.

"I didn't think you'd go this far just to save your own skin!" growled Itsuka.

Izuku held Itsuka's hand trying to get her to calm down. Itsuka just looked at Izuku with almost teary eyes.

"It's okay Izuku...you can go to the nurse's office first and rest. I will visit you there soon after I resolve this." said Itsuka while ruffling his hair.

Izuku then reluctantly left them alone and gone the nurse's office himself.