Chapter 2

In the Midoriya residence.

"What seems to be the problem son?" asked Hisashi.

Izuku wrote down his thoughts in a piece of paper and gave it to his father .

~Father...can you please stop insisting on marrying me to Momo. She clearly doesn't like it and she also doesn't like me at all. Besides, s..she already has someone special to her.~

Izuku's father read it and was quite surprised by what Izuku has written.

"But you like her since your little right?"

Izuku just nodded bashfully.

Hisashi clarified Izuku once again if he truly wants to annul the engagement and Izuku nodded indicating yes.

Both Izuku and his father went to the Yaoyorozu residence to resolve this matter. When they arrived, Momo refused to come out of her room to greet them.

"So what brings you here Hisashi?" asked Momo's father.

"The thing is...Izuku here wants to cancel the engagement between him and Momo." replied Hisashi.

"What?! Do you not like my daughter Izuku?!"

Izuku waved his hands violently in disagreement. He then wrote in a paper what his reasons are.

Izuku told Mr. Yaoyorozu that there is no chance for Momo to ever like him back. There is already somebody in her heart and Izuku will have no chance no matter what he do.

Izuku expected for Mr. Yaoyorozu to understand but Izuku was surprised by his reply.

"I won't accept this! There is no other man worthy of my daughter beside you!" exclaimed Mr. Yaoyorozu.

Izuku became flustered as he just lowered his head in embarrassment.

"I still can't forget the day you saved my daughter Izuku. I'm truly grateful for that...that's why I want you to be a part of my family." explained Momo's father.

Izuku then wrote again yet another message.

~It was nothing Mr. Yaoyorozu. I just did what anyone has to do in that situation. Momo probably forgotten about it already so it's alright.~

"What are you saying?! You almost died that day saving her...not anyone would just step up and risk their life just like that!" Momo's father raised his voice on Izuku making light of what he's done.

Mr. Yaoyorozu still wouldn't agree to cancel the engagement. He still urged Izuku to try go capture Momo's heart since there is still so much time for him to do so. With no other ways to refuse...Izuku then accepted but Izuku has a condition, if he can't make Momo turn his way in a year then they will cancel the engagement.

Momo's father agreed with Izuku's terms since he felt that Izuku is only doing this for his daughter's sake and for him not to burden Momo further than he already is.

That's the reason why Mr. Yaoyorozu wants to marry Momo to Izuku because Izuku is a very kind boy who would even go as far as to give away his own happiness for the sake of others.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes later...their conversation ended and the Midoriyas went home.

Momo came down to check on them.

"Father...are they gone?"

"Momo come here, I have something to say to you."

Momo walked towards his father and he gave her two tickets for a movie this weekend.

"What is this father? Why two?"

"Invite Izuku to watch a movie this Sunday."

"What?! I don't want to!" exclaimed Momo.

"I won't take no for an answer." said Mr. Yaororozu bluntly.

"Fine! But after we watch the movie I'm going home."

Momo then went back to her room frustrated. She dived on her bed still holding the tickets in her hand.

'It would be better if Shoto was the one that's coming with me.'