Marine Striking

"Why is Underfell such a horrible place to visit. I'm a ghost and I still have a pain in my neck!" Matt huffed complaining about the latest mission. A small rift had opened in Underfell. Why did he go with Mattie on the missions. He could just stay on the castle since they were separated now. 

   "You're a pain in my neck." Taylor laughed softly with a fond look in his eyes.  He would listen to Matthieu complain all day if it meant being with him. 

   Matt rolled his eyes. "So mean." He stuck his tongue out. 

   "I've been known to be mean." Taylor shrugged lightly with a half smile. 

   "No kidding. You were always kinda jerky One." 

   "And you were kinda dumb Two." Taylor flicked his nose.

   "Rude!" Matt pouted. 

   "Oh don't make that face! I hate it when you make that face!" Taylor crossed his arms. 

   Matt made the pout more prominent. "Taylorrrrrr-"

   Taylor huffed and kissed his nose. "I love you."

   Both looked up at the loud commotion. "That's in the throne room." Matt blinked and hurried down the hall to see what was going on. Taylors footsteps echoed after him. 

   "State your business here." The guards had a strange figure surrounded. "Who are you? What are you here for?"

   Matthieu and Taylor looked at each other confused. Who could have possibly broken into the castle. It's impenetrable. Only a Watcher could portal into the palace. And if it was a Watcher the guards would recognize their code. 

   James waved the guards away and made them part. "Who are you?"

   The girl, it is a girl, pulled her hood down. "Your majesty. It's an honor to see you again." She was way to young to know the king. How could she..? Who is she!?

   Taylor pushed past Matt with stars in his eyes. "Marine!" 

   Marine's eyes sparkled. "Tay Tay!"

   Matthieu felt like things were all going wrong right there.