Heart of the Maps 💙

It's nice being on a ship again. I forgot what it was like, I forget everything nowadays. Usopp said he's going to help me. There's a calendar by my door, so I know the day. It was Mum and Dad's Angel Day a few days ago. He said it wasn't a good day, I feel bad. I can't remember what happened. He said I apologise the next morning.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Usopp walks over.

"Yes, just enjoying the breeze."

"You're not worrying about the other day still, are you?"

"A little, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, we fixed it. So now we know when important days are coming up. And you know how long you've been here."

"I've been here for a month already. I still feel the same, I don't remember anyone or anything ."

"That's not true, you use to look to the left when you open the door. Now you look to the right."

"You stand there every morning?"

"Every morning. The first morning, I stood in front of the door. You punch me right on the nose."

"Oh Usopp, I'm soo sorry. I didn't hurt you much did I?"

"Naa, I was alright. I've been hit harder by a giant."

"By a giant? Wouldn't you been squished?"

"You would think so. I'll tell you the time I defeated a giant."

Usopp tells me how he defeated a giant. It was a lie, but it's so believable. Almost felt like I was there watching him fight.

"Hey, guys there's an island ahead!" Luffy shouts.

"An island?" I look ahead, "that's my home island! I'll take you to my Dad's business! And you can get the paper and ink you need!"

Nami walks over, "it's okay. I don't need any."

"You'll change your mind once you see them."

"Thank you (Y/N), it's really nice of you."

"Anything for a fellow cartographer."

"I'm going to go help Jinbe."

"Oh when you see a sign that says 'Heart of the Maps' dock there."

"Family peer?"

"Yep, should be all good."

"Okay, it'll take about three or fours to get there." I nod, she goes up the stairs.

"Heart of the Maps?"

"Instead of Heart of the Sea, it's Heart of the Maps, haha."

"Oh I see, that's pretty cool. You excited to see everyone again?"

"Yes, it's been three years since I last saw everyone. That I remember..."

"You were close to the people there?"

"We were like family."

"Wouldn't they have tried to help you then?"

"I imagine they would, maybe the townspeople said something. But they wouldn't have stopped till they saw me though."

"Hmm... Maybe the townspeople told them you died or something?"

"But if they wanted me gone. They could have given me to them, instead of leaving me there."

"Hmmm... Guess we'll find out when we get there."

"I guess so."

I wonder what they said. I know Jen and Chris, would have tried to talk to me. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.