Who Are You? ❓

Usopp sent all morning a nervous wreck. He didn't why he wasn't going on a date. You were only showing him around the town. That's it, or so he thought...

He made his way to the Cherry Blossom Trees. Along the way, he picked a few flowers. There you were sitting under the biggest one. Reading the same book from yesterday. He fixed himself, walk up to you.

"Morning (Y/N), these are for you!" He shoves the flowers in your face.

You stare at him, "do I know you?"

His smile and arm drops, looks at you. "It's me, Usopp we meet yesterday."

"Yesterday? I was at home yesterday, no one came over." You slowly pack your book away and stand up.

"You were here, reading your book I swear!"

You slowly start backing up. "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person. I wasn't here, I was at home..."

"I'm not lying, I walked you home."

"You know where I live?!" You start running through the park trying to look for someone.

"Wait (Y/N)!" Usopp chases after you, calling out.

You ran as fast as you could to get away from him. As you were running, a pair of officers of the island came into view. Seeing your distress, they quickly hurried.

"Officers! There's a guy chasing after me!"

They sigh with frustration, you didn't notice. "It's okay (Y/N), we'll handle this. Head on home."

You look at them both, nod and ran off home. Never looking back.

Usopp freezes seeing the island's officers, starts to back up.

"Oi, you! Come here!"

"Wh-who me?" He starts to back up slowly

"Yes you, now come here!"

A few of the other Strawhats had seen what happened, ran to Usopp's side.

"Look we're not looking for a fight."

Chopper lowers his guard, "you're not?"

"No. Geez I get tired of explaining this crap..."

"Look stay away from (Y/N) okay?"

"Why?" Nami asks.

"She said she was going to show me around the town. She acts like she doesn't remember me."

"That cause she doesn't remember you."

"What do you mean she doesn't remember me?"

"I think they mean she's has memory loss." Robin

"Correct. Whatever happens today, she won't remember tomorrow."

"Just stay away from her. It'll save us a lot of work."

"Honestly, we're getting tired of this."

The two officers left the Strawhats. They were left wondering about what happened to you. Nami walks over to Usopp, places her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Usopp."

"Why were they talking about (Y/N), like it was her fault?" Usopp asked out loud.

"Dealing with someone with short-term memory loss is difficulted. But there's no excuse to be rude about her." Robin.

"She must have been in an accident if her memory that bad." Chopper

Usopp started walking off. "Hey where are you going?" Namibcalled out to him.

"I'm going to see (Y/N)."

The three ran to catch up to him. "I don't think that's a good idea Usopp. She's already afraid, you'll only scare her more." Robin

"It's okay, I know what I'm doing." Usopp walks off leaving them behind.

Chopper stood there thinking about your situation. Robin looks down at him, seeing him pondering.

"What are you thinking Chopper?" She asks.

"If (Y/N) does have memory loss, was she treated?"

"They didn't say much. By the sounds of it, this happens a lot." Nami

"Surely someone has been looking after her."

"Yous talking about (Y/N) (L/N)?" An older woman overhears."

"Yes, our friend had a misunderstanding earlier." Robin

Older women shakes her head, in disappointment. "She's more trouble then she's worth that girl."

"How can you say that about someone?!" Nami rages.

The older woman starts explaining everything to them.

Meanwhile, an officer just left your house. Reassuring you that Usopp had been dealt with. He won't bother you, and to stay home.

As soon as the officer left, you close up your house and sat on the lounge. Scared out of your mind. There was a knock at the door, you almost jumped out of your skin. You sat in silence hoping the person would go away. There was another knock, and a voice to follow.

"Hello (Y/N)? You in there?" It was Usopp.

You threw a blanket over your head. And kept quiet hope he would give up and leave.

"(Y/N) I was to apologise. Please open the door."

You look through the blanket at the door.

"You don't have to open the door. Just listen, please?" He was pleading for an answer.

You got up and walked over to the door, looked out the peek hole. You could see he looked sorry. Head, shoulders down and slouched over. You could feel your heart start to crack, and open the door.

"(Y/N)!" He went to hug you, but you step back. "Oh sorry..."

"The officer said you wouldn't be bothering me. Or come find me."

"Oh... I'll make this quick. I wanted to apologise, you see I had this dream. It was so lifelike, I thought it was real. In my dream, you said to meet you under the biggest cherry blossom on the island."

"You had a dream?"

"Yep," Usopp went on about the dream. You started to believe him. In the end, he apologised for scaring you.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry I got the officers involved. I hope they weren't too hard on you."

"Hard on me? I didn't even feel the slap." It caused you to giggle. "Here," he held out the flowers for you.

This time you accepted them, "thank you Usopp. They smell beautiful."

Dust of red covered his cheeks. "It's nothing, haha."

"Umm if you're not doing anything tomorrow. I can show you around? That's if you still want to, that is." You had your own dust covering your cheeks.

"Sure, I'll meet you at the cherry blossom trees about 10ish."

"Sounds great, I'll see you then."

"Okay, see ya tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Usopp ~"

You closed the door, and admire the flowers. "They do smell nice," you ran your finger over one. You went and found a vase sat them on the table.

Usopp made his way back to the Sunny. As he board, there were grim faces. "Hey what's the matter with you guys?" No one answered, "guys...?"

Nami stepped forward, "it's about (Y/N)..."

"What about (Y/N)?"