Phil joins a cult

One rainy day, Phil swift was inside his apartment looking outside. He was trying to see what people would pass by on the New York sidewalks. He could not see a lot of faces because of umbrellas. The sidewalk had an Aly way to the side between 2 apartment buildings. He saw one man pass with an umbrella with something on it. "Wait" Phil thought. "Is that flex tape?" Phil said quietly. "that umbrella must have taken A LOT of damage!" Said Phil in the same tone as before. He saw the man go into the alley and then saw others with flex seal products on their umbrellas follow into the alley. He grabbed his flex tape logo umbrella and ran into the alley.

Once he was in the alley, he saw that the people had cloaks made of things from the flex seal family of products. Once the people saw his face, their faces grew into a smile and they yelled "daddy!". Phil was surprised but showed a warm smile. One man who Phil assumed was the leader explained to him that they where the flex cult and that they had an attraction to flex products. Phil instantly asked to join.

The leader responded "of course daddy!".  Phil was handed a cloak and they had a ritual to welcome him even though he was practically their god.

Once it was official, they all made a tape- astry with flex tape.

THE END