Dude, Where's My Sword?

Another fine day at the Bobby Wasabi dojo where these Warriors were impressively watching Jack and Asa's mirrored bo staff routine, them ending in a unison, "Aiya!"

"Wow, guys, your new bo staff routine is awesome," Eddie compliments giving the two fist bumps.

"Thanks man."

"You know what I say about bo staffs? Bo-ring." Jerry said taking the staff out of Jack's hands. "Swords - it's where it's at, bro." He says before swinging the staff around as if it were a sword. And to prevent any damage that Jerry was capable of causing, Asa stopped him mid-swing.

"Oh so you know how to use a sword?" Jack asked, taking his staff back.

"He doesn't know how to use a q-tip properly without digging too deep and impaling himself." Asa exposed, leaning on her staff.

"I've been practicing with the attachments on my mom's vacuum cleaner. In one move I can wack the ceiling fan down and suck the curtains off the wall."

Asa shakes her head. "Your poor mother."

"Well that katana sword Rudy loves so much is right there," Milton suggests, gesturing to the doorway.

"Yeah, give it a shot, Jerry," Kim taunted pointing up to the beautifully sheathed weapon.

Jerry's confidence took a turn making him into a stuttering mess. "Uh y-yeah, yeah. I'll give it a shot. You know I'm not sure this thing is as balanced as my mom's vacuum cleaner and there's uh, no brush at the end of it but I'll give it a shot."

"Hey Jerry." Rudy's voice greeted causing him to scream with his hand still placed on the katana. "Whatcha doing?"

"Uh- airing out the pits."

Not really buying it but going along anyway, Rudy firmly states, "Well let me be clear, no one touches my katana!"

A weeping Bobby came out from Rudy's office and the kids didn't remember him coming in after them. "Bobby, what's wrong?"

"Oh Rudy! I didn't get the part in that movie," Bobby weeped.

"I'm sure the part was just wrong for you."

"It was to play Bobby in the Bobby Wasabi Story."

"Maybe there's another part for ya."

"I'm Bobby!"

Ouch.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The kids stood around Rudy the next day as he's dressed in leather, smirking at his students. "Yep, kids, every once and a while you have to put on the leather pants and hit the open road with the boys."

"At least you've accepted you're not men," Asa inputs.

"Now all I need is for one of you guys to come in on Saturday to water the plants." A chorus of agreement went around the group. "Alright, let me get the keys from my office." Rudy stiffly walks over, the squeak coming from his pants, then turns around in remembrance. "They're in my pocket." With how tight the pants were, he gets his hand stuck in them soon to be running around on the floor. They could only watch unimpressed.

"Hey! Our gas powered pigs are ready to ride on." Phil greets in his own biker gear and Bobby following in behind him.

"I'm going to feel so alive out there on the open road. Men, being men. I should put my hair back. Kim, can you spot me a scrunchie?"

"Well one out the three..." Asa rephrases her previous statement as Kim shoots Bobby a scrunchie.

Out of breath and somehow managed to have gotten up by himself, "Okay, guys, I got the keys. Let's go!" Rudy tosses the keys to Jack and they bid him a farewell. "We'll see you guys in a few days."