A/N

Hello my lovelies 🙋 it's your crazy weird🙃 author again and this time I'm here with an Oneshot. This piece was in my drafts for a long time now and today I had a sudden urge to publish it and here I am. 

This Oneshot is about one of my favorite dramas "The Untamed" and my favorite BLl book "Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation". GDC is the first BL  book I read because I couldn't get enough of Wangxian after watching The Untamed. This book is the reason why I started liking BL stories and now I'm writing BL stories myself. 

This Oneshot is about what Wei Wuxian may have felt when he decided to end his life at the Nightless City. It's my thoughts about the situation and you may or may not agree with it or like it. But I just hope you wouldn't leave any rude comments because of the difference in your and my POV. 

Alright so let me tell you something thing before you start reading it, this is my first piece of writing and back then I wasn't much good at writing (My inner voice: You are still not 😏) that's why it's not that good but still I hope you will give it a try and hopefully like it. 

Okay enough with my ranting, I will leave it here but just know that I love you all😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.