𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Honey! We're home!" Theodore jokingly called out to everyone who were in the penthouse as he and the girls dropped all their bags down in the living room considering they were now living there with their friends

"Wow it's not like you can do that louder is it?" Isabella turned to the tall and older teenager with her eyebrows raised joking along with him as she fed Nathaniel his milk and luckily for her the baby already had his nap so she did have to worry about his yelling.

"Hey it's the first day of senior year. Can't blame us for being just a bit excited for that." Theodore shrugged with a small chuckle as the girls rushed over to Isabella looking over to the adorable baby in her arms.

"Yeah well for you guys it is senior year but for the rest of us it's the first day of freshman year." Isabella nodded over to Theodore with a small grin as she handed the best friend duo the baby knowing how much they loved him too while everyone gathered in the living area hearing extra voices.

"Well it's good you four took the pre-college program so it won't be that confusing." Nikki looked over to the slightly older teenagers remembering how they spent all their summer in the program.

"That's true. Plus we got friends on the campus so if anything they could help us." Joshua agreed, explaining how they would make their way around their now college campus and if anything they could always ask Jasmine, Charlotte, and Andrew as he leaned on the couch.

"One thing I'm good with is that we get to choose what days we want to attend." Skylar shrugged with a small smile enjoying the fact the four of them even though they chose mostly different classes but they did get one same one. "But was it a good idea to have them the same day?" Holden asked the three considering they do still have part time jobs and other responsibilities to fill aside from school.

"Oh crap."

"What's up?" Francesca questioned Isabella after she let out a small comment which did catch everyone's attention. "I just realized this is my first time in actual school to study, you know aside from helping Cory in the classroom." Isabella dropped her shoulders seeing the new sort of stress this may have as she handed Nathaniel his toy but this just made her think how she would have to be used to studying in person instead of a computer screen.

"How long has it been since you've been in public school?" Theodore looked over to the raven haired girl considering he realized they never really asked her. "Literally almost six, seven, years now. Oh gosh I'm actually going to talk to other people." Isabella responded widening her eyes quite a bit before she stood up moving Nathaniel to his play area as the whole group including her laughter together at her joke.