𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Isabella was keeping watch of the class doing some class on her laptop before Cory ran in the class carrying Riley

"Oh my gosh." Isabella sighed closing her laptop.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Riley exclaimed.

"Riley, it's time for the talk." Cory told his daughter.

"In front of the whole class?" Riley asked her father in shock.

"Yeah give her the talk. Let's see what you know." Maya smirked as Isabella chuckled at Riley's expression.

"Okay, when a daughter-" Cory starts.

"Stop." Riley cut him off.

"Excuse me." Cory excused himself once he saw Lucas through the window, so he quickly ran to the back door closing it before they could open it. "Not today, Chachi."

Without any struggle Lucas opened the door walking inside the classroom.

"Sir, you've known me all year." Lucas told Cory. "You like me. Admit it."

"I don't wanna." Cory shook his head in denial.

"I'm one of the good kids." Lucas told his teacher. "What are you so afraid of?"

"I know what he could be scared of." Isabella smirked raising her hand.

Cory looked petrified before he smiled running to the board erasing 'Belgium 1831'.

"No!" Farkle exclaimed crushed that he was not getting to learn about this.

"Poor kid." Isabella shook her head.

"Okay, guys it's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to holding hands which leads to that!" Cory freaks out pointing to Darby and Yogi who were giving each other Eskimo kisses. "Oh, I am not ready for this!" Cory went to them pulling Yogi away. "Come on. Let go. Let go. Come on, no, come on."

Cory finally successfully pulled them away putting Yogi in his seat as Lucas sat down in his own seat.

Cory turned to Riley saying, "Riley, I'm begging you to stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up."

Farkle then raised his hand getting Cory's attention.

"What do you want?" Cory asked him.

"The way I see it, I'm in an interesting position here." Farkle responded.

"How do you figure, Farkle?" Cory asked the genius.

"Let's approach this as a scientific equation." Farkle told him. "You're scared of Lucas going out with Riley, right?"