𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

Disclaimer: Before you start reading just like to inform you guys a small part of this chapter is inspired by the movie Cloud 9.

ღღღ

"Guys, do you have everything?" Isabella called out from the living room as she finally moved in with Skylar and Holden. "Everything, even extra snacks." Holden walked out the kitchen.

"I'm so grateful you're one of my best friends." Isabella smiled as Holden chuckled. "Anyways Josh is almost here he's just around the corner so we won't be late for the plane." She explained.

"Well, good thing we have a jet waiting for us." Skylar smiled walking down the staircase. "Let me guess. Your dad sent it for us?" Isabella raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Skylar nodded as Isabella's phone rang. "Yes?" Isabella answered which she found out it was her mother.

"Hey, mama." Isabella smiled. "Yes we have everything packed. . . No, Sky's dad got a private jet for us so we're going on that instead of a plane." She turned to Skylar.

"Don't worry, mama Katy, the jet is safe and is being double checked before we get on." Skylar called her over. "Perfectly safe, mama. . . Um, yeah I think I have some left over." Isabella talked with her mother as she went upstairs.

"So are you excited to go to Aspen?" Skylar smiled turning to Holden. "As long as you're there with me I know I'm going to enjoy it." Holden wrapped his arms around Skylar's waist.

"Then I have great news. We're both going to be sharing a room." Skylar wrapped her arms around his neck. "I like the sound of that." Holden smiled leaning down to her lips.

The two smiled as they began to kiss one another but just as things were about to get more heated Joshua walked in through the front door.

"Oh, gosh." Joshua sighed looking away. "Can't you guys get a room?" He asked them as they stopped turning to him. "Well we have one already." Holden smirked.

"Then use it." Joshua turned to them. "Oh, speaking of rooms you and Bells will be sharing a room." Skylar informed Joshua.

"Even though there's over more than twenty rooms over there I thought you guys would enjoy staying close to each other." Skylar smirked. "You do realize we aren't going to do what you guys already have done." Joshua sent her a look.

"Who knows what could happen?" Skylar shrugged. "Plus I'm going to put on a Fifty Shades movie!" She cheered.

"Again?" Isabella questioned coming downstairs. "I'm not going to watch those movies with them." She shook her head.

"Gonna make you uncomfortable?" Joshua walked over to his girlfriend. "Not at all but it just seems weird to watch that with you guys." Isabella raised an eyebrow.

"We've all seen the movies, nothing is different." Holden shrugged. "Fine. But I do want to hear the soundtrack too so. . ." Isabella shrugged as Joshua wrapped his arms around her.

"So when do we have to go?" Isabella asked Skylar. "Like in twenty minutes since the airport isn't really that far." Skylar responded.

"Whose car are we taking?" Joshua laid his chin on Isabella's shoulder. "We can take mine. There's more room especially since Sky got all the snowboards." Holden explained.

"They are pretty amazing." Skylar smiled. "I loved to snowboard everytime we went back to Aspen for the holidays."

"I loved snowboarding too. I've actually missed it." Isabella smiled. "Good thing my place is near the slopes." Skylar smiled.