Seeing you again

Shu woke up getting dressed before walking out of his room. He was about to go back to the school and enroll when his mother insisted on doing it for him. She said he can go out and relax with his friends while she takes care of everything he needed for school. "But mom you need to get ready for work now that dad is gone" the boy said worried about his mother overworking herself. "Don't worry Shu I'll be fine and it's for me to make up for the times me and your father are gone leaving you alone for the past few years" She said giving him a reassuring smile making the albino agree with her since he can't do anything about it. "Then I'll be heading out"

"See you later. be careful" she smiled while shu exited the door. "But... im still worried" shu thought thinking back to when his dad is still alive. He always let mom stay home knowing she's weak when it comes to going outside often and she always gets sick so easily. "Im sorry dad..I should've been protecting her instead of her doing all the things for me. I don't know what I'll do if she died too.." shu thought looking on the floor almost tearing up when he heard a voice behind him "Shu!!!" he looked up meeting with a certain blue haired. "Hey Shu!!! How are you!!?!?" the valtryek blader asked so excited to be able to see his friend again after a few months. "Hey Valt!" Shu said brushing off the negative attitude as he faced his friend giving him a high five as the other did the same. "How did you find out i was here?"

"A certain girl talked to me" Valt said smiling happily. "Ria?" shu said unsure. "Yep It was me" they both turned around to face the opposite direction as a girl went to them putting her hands on both of their shoulders.

"Nice timing!" Valt said throwing his fist up as the girl returned it coping his hand. "Anyway..!" they both said in unison looking at Shu who has a confused face. As all there friends came out of the other side of the road.

"Hey Shu!" a blonde said wrapping his arms around the albino. "Sup" a black haired emo kid talked joining the blonde on a hug. "Hey is this a group hug?!" Valt asked excitedly joining them too as Ria spoke "Hey unfair!" She said tightening the hug. Shu was about to say he was getting squished when a smile tucked his lips instead. He wasn't sure if he was able to see his friends again but luckily he did "Maybe god heard my prayer" he thought as he saw a another blonde and a girl with short hair approaching them. Everyone then pulled away of the hug as Wakiya talked " Are you finished?"

"Come on goldie don't be a party pooper we are just having fun here" Honcho said turning to Valt who was happily chatting with daigo in a corner. "As if i care" Wakiya huffed as a girl cleared her throat. she had black hair, green emerald eyes and was wearing a white t-shirt under a denim jacket and black pants . "Oh yeah" Ria talked taking everybody's attention to her as she put her hand on the other girls shoulder. "Ahem... This is Naomi she's my best friend." the brunette smiled. While Naomi talked bowing her head. "Im Naomi Kazumi. Pleasure to meet you"

"the pleasures all mine" Valt said shaking her hand. "Whoever's the friend of Ria is a friend of ours" Rantaro said extending his hand. As she gladly shook it with a smile. "Thanks"

After the greetings and introductions. Ria spoke again.
"Ahem... And i thought since you're all going to our school i figured I'll introduce her to all of y-" she was cut out by a gasp of the albino. "Wha- What do you mean all of you?!" shu asked unsure of the situation. They all turned to him and smiled. "We are going to your school. have a problem with that?" the blue eyed blader said putting his hands on his hips. "Anyway Ria you ruined the surprise" Valt said pouting. "Ah-! Shit" the girl said closing her mouth with her hands as all of them bursted out laughing. As Naomi talked "While you guys are still talking and enjoying your reunion why not we go to a park or restaurant?" she suggested making Valt jump. " Yess!! Foooood" the bluennette yelled. "Yeah!! Wakiya's treat" Honcho joined in making all of them agree leaving the complaining wyvron blader alone.

They soon got to the restaurant. While they took a big empty table near the window. Valt then sat down in the middle of Daigo and Shu while Honcho sat with Wakiya and Naomi on the other side as Ria sat on the other end facing the window. Valt took a menu burying his face on it. while shu swiped another one. Ria then called a waiter. "So... what about this?" he said pointing at a menu while he showed them to Shu and the others except for wakiya. "I don't see why not?" Shu said while Ria was smirking mischievously looking at valt who was returning the smile to her then turned to wakiya who was confused like hell.

"What?!" Wakiya yelled looking at his friends who was smirking then saying their order to the waiter. "This one please" Daigo said showing the menu. "Thank you. Please wait a couple of minutes" the waiter said leaving them.

"Okay... So how did you guys know each other... I mean like.. I know Valt knows Ria but you guys..? Shu questioned. As Valt answered "I Told them about her and how we met and everything" The boy smiled. "Yep" they all said together. Shu just nodded not to question anymore. then Ria spoke " Okay. So let me tell you a little about our school" Then she nodded at Naomi who nodded back then she explained the rules. "Okay... So our school consists mostly on your grades and performances. Then that means when you fail a test you automatically get a remedial classes. But that doesn't count as a punishment to use the facilities. There's also a beyblade facility but it's not that much used so we don't have a beyclub and such but you can use it and also participate in different clubs as well. It is also forbidden to have part-time jobs and selling inside school campuses" she said as Ria talked again. "Well i know its a little strict but i told you your gonna love it" she said as the waiter dropped in placing their order on the table.

Wakiya stared at the food with wide eyes. Seeing there is two pizzas, pasta, carbonara, bread, steak, and a big turkey. While the waiter was still placing more stuff on the table. Making Valt and Rantaro drool picking up as many food they can place on their plate. Shu was also surprised. "Uhh...Can we even finish this?"

"Well that won't be a problem" Ria said pointing at the two who were stuffing their faces. While they all started eating. After a few minutes the waiter then again came giving Wakiya the bill. "TWELVE THOUSAND YEN!?!?" He yelled as shu snorted trying to hold his laughter but failed laughing like crazy with the others who were dying. "Come on Wakiya...!!" Honcho said wiping his tears. Then Valt joined him "Yeah..this is nothing to you"

Wakiya groaned still can't believe a single meal can cost so much. "You guys are so dead" The blonde said tightening his grip on the table. "Uhh.. Guys he's blowing up" Daigo said turning away. Valt yelped exiting the restaurant grabbing shu's wrist then the others followed them leaving Wakiya inside.

"Will he be okay?" Naomi asked turning to the blonde who was following them from behind. "He's fine" Honcho said not even looking at the pissed blonde. "So what are we doing now?" the bluennette asked facing his friends.

"Hmm.." Ria said thinking. Then an idea popped inside her mind. "I know!" she said looking at Shu who was staring blankly at a distance. "What?" shu asked. "Sleepover!!!" She shouted making the others agree. "No" the albino thought but accepted defeat when he found out they were walking to his apartment.

"Mom?" shu called looking for his mother knowing she should have been back by now. But instead he heard silence. He was about to tell her about the sleepover while his friends grabbed their stuff from their houses but she was not there. Shu then called her phone getting a little worried. muttering pick up before the voicemail appeared. Shu then lost it and started rushing to the school hoping his mother was there and nothing bad happened to her. He reached the school not taking much time since it was a little close but he can see the sun setting. That didn't made him much happier at all when he saw the doors opened again.

Shu ran trough the whole school but couldn't find her then he was met with a strange figure not to far from the main entrance. He just followed it hoping that was his mother but the closer he got the clearer it get. It wasn't his mom. It was a boy he had blue hair and beautiful violet eyes. He was starting at him. Then it dawned to him he was Lui shirosagi. The cold hearted and best blader in Japan. "But why the heck is Lui here?" he asked himself frozen into place. he didn't know if it was anger or fear. But all he knew that lui here means trouble.

Not much proud of this one because it's boring

But still tell me what you think