Fighting back

They raced each other to the classroom slamming the door open Shu got there first making Lui huff while they both get to their seats. They're teacher was then again mad but didn't scold them since he can't do anything about it. "Hey what's that about?" a brunette turned to him giving him a curious look. "Oh its j-" he was about to say it but he saw lui glaring at him with the look tell them we're friends and you're dead. Shu shut his mouth doesn't want to be killed by Lui later. "I guess he wants to keep it secret for a while. but then again they'll eventually find out" the albino thought looking at Ria who was yelling at him to finish what he said.

Lunch arrived signalling the students to make their way to the cafeteria which Shu and Ria both met up with their friends at a table. Meanwhile the principal got up to the stage clearing his throat to grab everyone's attention.

"We are going to held the school festival next week so prepare for it" he said while another girl joined him. "And we will do our CSC voting this afternoon" she said handing out papers. Shu turned to the paper and looked at the events this upcoming festival. Ria looked through the boys shoulder. "Oh look!" she said. "The theme for this year's festival is about..." she stopped while making a disgusted look. "What?" Shu asked looking back at the paper making a mixed face. "Cartoons?!" she yelled while the others stared at her with the rideout approaching them. "What's the matter with her?" Wakiya asked taking the paper from the albino.

"What?!?" The blonde said with her who are both saying we are doomed.
"What's so bad about it?" Honcho said looking at Valt with a confused look. "The problem is.. why does it have to be something childish" The brunette complained crossing her arms as Natsumi let out a dry laugh.

"Then why is Wakiya joining her?" Gou asked. "Well the last time we had a festival in Beigoma, our class has a low budget and had no choice but to ask him to produce all the equipment" Daigo answered.

"That saids it all" Katana pointed out taking the paper from Shu who made a face. "Why the heck do you guys keep on grabbing the paper from me?! We all got the same thing!" he yelled while the others snicker. "Oh and look" Shinki said as he turned to the Rideout. "It saids each class can do either a food stand, Maid cafe, Haunted house or more stuff"

"Well we are gonna discuss it in class later" Gou chimed in. "Anyway where's Lui?" Valt asked looking around hoping to challenge him to a battle but didn't find him. "No idea" they all said in sync while the bell rang signalling everyone to go back to class.

Soon some students was back to the classroom while a girl with short red hair went inside the door. Everybody eyed her. "Okay so im the former CSC president last year and im here to recruit some new members." she said while everyone stayed quiet. Shu was not planning on being in the council since it's a hustle and a big responsibility. She sighed then pulling out a sheet of paper from her bag. "So here are some students recommended by the teachers. But mostly from this class"

She started mentioning names then stopped at a certain albino. "Here is also a boy mentioned mostly by the teachers" she said walking towards Shu. "Mr. Kurenai mind being part of the council?" she asked while Shu just stared blankly at her. "After i just planned on not getting too much attention" he thought. "Im sorry but im not that smart and can take care of anything important concerning the school" he said then a boy entered the door glaring at him. "Yeah i think so too" the other said. Shu can't see clearly because of the others who are standing at first he thought it was Lui but nope it wasn't him. It was a guy with Dark blue hair. he has piercings in both side of his ears and has dark brown eyes. the albino was surprised while the taller male grabbed him in the neck slamming him to the wall. "What the-!" Ria yelled looking at his friend who was trying to pull back from the others strong grip. She tried punching him but got pushed back by the other boy. "Who are you?" Shu said trying not to scream because of his head aching of the impact and his neck is breaking. The others stared at them not trying to interfere while the brunette was on the ground holding her right arm. "Oh you don't remember me?" the brown eyed male asked who was tightening his grip on the albino's neck making him choke.