w͜͡ i͜͡ n͜͡ g͜͡ s͜͡

꧁DISCLAIMER꧂

➪𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜.

➪ 𝐼𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑈𝐴 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠

➪ 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 '𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠'. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢

➪ 𝑖 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑎

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

☞︎childhood - age four☜︎

"Mommyyy! My back hurts!" A little child with bushy forest green hair and a sprinkling of freckles wailed.

His mother worriedly rushed over to her child and lifted his shirt to see why he was in pain "stay still ok Izuku honey" she reassured, rubbing ointment on where some reddening had occurred.

The child squirmed in pain as the soft skin ripped apart revealing two tiny blood covered wings. His mother gasped in surprise "Izuku, you've got your quirk!" She exclaimed, happy tears pricking her eyes as she picked up her child to comfort him.

His tiny wings twitched a little as she gently slipped over the boy's shirt and began to drive him to the quirk doctor.

By the time mother and son arrived, the little boy had fallen asleep due to exhaustion. "Inko Midoryia?" The receptionist called out, ushering the slumbering toddler and excited lady to the allocated room.

She was greeted with a rather short stacked man with circular glasses. He wore a white lab coat and had an extravagant looking moustache "hello Mrs Midoryia, after some testing I have confirmed your son's quirk"

Inko smiled proudly and looked down on the child's peaceful figure "please go on" she urged, looking forward to telling him all about it.

She was happy for him because he'd wanted to be a hero for his whole life, and this was the start.

"As you can see it is a mutation type with some other abilities to accompany this..." he trailed off, tapping his clip board while humming "he shares DNA with that of a humming bird, giving him some properties of that species"

"His wings will be able to fly at incredible speeds, almost unseeable to the human eye. This also gives him heightened senses and retractable claws on his hands and feet"

Inko smiled happily at the information "that sounds great! We'll name the quirk hummingbird" she informed, picking up her child and bowing to the doctor.

ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

"Kacchan, kacchan! Look I've got my quirk, we can be heroes together!" A little winged boy beamed, showing off his beautiful pair of shimmering green wings.