𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠~

☞︎Monday ☜︎

Izuku stared at the surroundings with wide and curious eyes; the emerald colour shining beautifully in the golden rays that painted his skin.

He looks otherworldly, the way his delicate feathers sparkled in the sun; his messy forest green locks flowing gently in the warm summers wind.

"It's beautiful Keigo" izuku complimented, looking down on the perfectly made picnic in the middle of a rural nature park. There was all sorts of confectionary and savoury foods, all of which were Izuku's favourite.

"What are you waiting for?" Hawks gleefully spoke, pulling izuku in by his waist and sitting him down on the grass.

Hawks wrapped his wing around izuku back as his eyes hungrily looked over a colourful selection of mochi balls.

"Come on kid, dig in!" Hawks exclaimed, handing the greenete a cup of strawberry boba; which was surprisingly Izuku's favourite again. "Thank you so much!"

Izuku took the hint and devoured a chocolate flavoured mochi ball in no time at all, sipping away at his boba while doing so. The two had a lovely day.

They simply ate food, playfully chased each other around the wildflower covered field and relaxed.

It was paradise.

They were happy with life. With each other.

"Hey izuku be mine will you?" Hawks spoke as the two laid panting on the floor after plying hide and seek like excited toddlers.

Hawks' deep honey coloured eyes shon with admiration for Izuku's beauty. The way his skin radiated sunlight all around him, his simple features that worked so magically together.

He was the pure depiction of beauty.

"I'd love to" izuku replied with near to no hesitance, turning his head to the side and pressing his lips upon the pro-heroes; they worked so well together. Tongues dancing in unison was the sun cleansed their skin from above.

𒊹︎𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑𒊹︎