𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

After a long two-hour drive from his hometown, they finally arrived at the school. Tatsuya silently marveled at how the school was on a mountain. The school building was built on top of a vast area of trees with many other buildings connected to the main school building. The school had a traditional architecture style that reminded him of his own hometown. 

Gojo closely watched Tatsuya's face, his lips twitching into a knowing grin. "Pretty huge, huh?"

"I've seen better," Tatsuya grumbled, schooling his face into a blank expression and hastily hiding his surprise at the size of the school grounds.

Tatsuya swiftly changed the subject and jerked his thumb to the boot of the car once they all climbed out of the vehicle, his red gaze intently staring at Ichiji who flinched at the intensity of the gaze. "Hey, can you get my luggage? I'm going ahead."

"E-eh? I'm not-"

"Sorry, Ichiji, I have to show this one around the school in case he lets loose," Gojo cut in with an apologetic tone, clasping his hands together.

Ichiji breathed out a sigh, reluctantly giving up at arguing his case. "Very well, Gojo-san. I will be at the dorm with his luggage."

With that, Tatsuya quietly followed behind the white-haired man as he led him inside the school entrance. 

"Why do you wear a blindfold?" Tatsuya suddenly asked, hands shoved in his pockets whilst practically boring a hole at the back of Gojo's head. 

Gojo chuckled, not one bit offended at the abrupt question, and slightly shrugged. "It's to limit my six eyes."

Tatsuya expectantly waited for Gojo to continue but that was all he said. For the rest of the way, Tatsuya kept quiet instead. How powerful was this guy? He'd like to see Gojo's power for himself. 

Walking through the empty hallway, Tatsuya puzzledly surveyed the building. He thought there would be more students roaming the hallway.

"Huh? Where's everyone else?" Tatsuya questioned, eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment.

Gojo stopped in front of a classroom and slid the door open, gesturing to the inside of the classroom. "In here."

Tatsuya's eyes fell on only three students seated at their desks. Two boys and one girl. One boy had spiky black hair and intense blue eyes that were currently watching his every movement cautiously. Although, he would be lying if he didn't think that the black-haired boy was good-looking. The other boy had pink hair and two strange lines under his eyes but unlike the other boy, his gaze was full of kindness and warmth. The only girl in the room had short auburn hair and a beautiful face but her eyebrows were tugged in a deep frown as she stared at him.

Their gazes were heated but Tatsuya didn't let it affect him and entered the classroom.

"There are only three first-year students, four second-year students, and one third-year student however he's currently suspended," Gojo explained, witnessing Tatsuya's confusion at the half-empty classroom. "So, how about you introduce yourself to my lovely three students?"

Tatsuya took a vacant seat next to the black-haired boy, propping his feet up onto the desk. "The name is Asato Tatsuya."

From the corner of his eye, he noticed the black-haired boy's body tense and his blue eyes slowly widen in recognition.

"You mean he's from the Asato clan?" The black-haired boy quietly spoke, his voice deep.

"That's right, Megumi-chan," Gojo confirmed with a forefinger in the air. "He'll be enrolled into the school as of today."