Libra Meaning

Date: September 23 to October 22

Zodiac Element: Air

Zodiac Quality: Cardinal

Ruler Planet: Venus

Detriment: Mars

Exaltation: Saturday

Fall: Sun

Lucky Day: Friday

Lucky Color: Blue and Green

Lucky Numbers: 6, 15, 24, 33, 42, 51, and 60

Lucky Flowers: Rose and Daisy

Lucky Metal: Copper

Lucky Gemstones: Sapphire and Turquoise

Personality:

Libra is good looking, charming and peaceful. They are good at making and sustaining their friendship. They would avoid any arguments in order to save the relationship. They are really cautious not to lose any relationship. They usually interfere when two of the friends or family members are having a debate over an issue to make a peace. They have ability to understand the problem and provide specific answer to it. They are logically strong individuals. They are also known for their slow and laziness. They spend time even in the small things like dressing up or having coffee etc. They believe in committed relationship. Sometimes Libra people can fall in love at younger age. They appreciate the beauty.

Positive points:

Libra person is well mannered and caring person. They have ability to give impartial decision. They don't like anyone denying to their decision. Sometimes they can even understand their friend's need without telling them and complete it. They believe in making others happy. That is why they are always surrounded by the people. They avoid being part of the conflicts and solve the problem by having important communication with people. They are also very rational decision maker. They are intellectual and like to read books. They like to learn new things.

Negative Points:

Libra people often overlook small things in their daily life. This can make bad impression on others. They are criticized for their laziness. They are careless people and lack discipline. They are always dependent on others for making any decision. They have tendency to resort to the settlement rather than opting for particular option, as they are afraid of losing another person. Libran people are spendthrifts in nature. They are not stable in decision making.

Best matches: Aries, Gemini, Aquarius, Libra

Incompatible matches: Virgo, Scorpio

Friendship

Libra person is always looking to meet new people. Wherever they go they make bunch of friends. They adapt to any situation and make adjustments with other people. They know how to maintain the relationship with peace, hence people also like them. They are master at listening to friends thought and understanding it.

Relationships

Libran people are romantic lover and they seek committed relationship. They are very understanding in nature and would solve their differences immediately. They are always ready to make compromises than lose the person. Due to this kind nature of Libra they would have good marriage life ahead. They are always ready to accept the failure or mistakes of their partner. They need constant connection with their partner or else they would feel lost and search for new partner.

Professional life:

Though they are lazy and do not like to work hard, they can show good amount of energy for specific work. There is nothing that can't be done by the Libran person. As they have good sense of understanding others point of view and giving them appropriate solution they can become a good lawyer or politician. They are creative in nature thus they can try their luck in carriers related to the arts like fashion designing, composing songs, writing etc. They can be very good manager, as they have natural talent to mange people. But they feel uncomfortable sometimes working at higher posts so they generally need some assistance. They don't like working at clumsy and stressful places. If they are strong enough to adjust then they will improve themselves or they will look for another job.

Advice:

Try to be firm on your decision and bring stability in your mind. Do not feel pity on yourself. Don't let emotions take over your mental judgments.