Virgo Meaning

Date: August 23 to September 22

Zodiac Element: Earth

Zodiac Quality: Mutable

Ruler Planet: Mercury

Detriment: Jupiter

Exaltation: Mercury

Fall: Venus

Day: Sunday

Color: Gold, White, Orange and Red

Lucky Numbers: 1, 4, 10, 13, 19, 22

Lucky Gemstones: Sapphire, Sardonyx, Topaz

Metal: Silver

Flower: Lilies

Personality:

Virgo people are mentally stable, clever and believe in being practical. They are independent individuals and take their own decision. They are shy but they prefer serving other people. This is also the reason why they have so many friends to them. They have natural talent of identifying the problems of other people. They are also good critics as they can enlarge any given topic to some extent. They can become a good teacher or a columnist. They like to go outdoors and have fun.

Positive points:

Virgo people are very organized and they like to do their work according to the planning. They are accurate in their work and hence they also get praised from the other people. They are polite, kind person and make others happy in their company. They don't expect anything in return after doing any work. They are not greedy about fame. Virgo people are intellectual and have good memory. They have ability to analyze the situation and find the answer themselves.

Negative Points:

Virgo believes in helping other people but sometimes people can take advantage of it and Virgo have tendency to become others slave. Virgo people just want to serve the person they love. People can use them for their purpose and then leave them. Ability to criticize someone can create problem in their life as their lover can get irritated by the constant remarks from them. As Virgo person looks for perfection, his partner's even little mistake can make them impatient. Virgo people start worrying a lot as they grow older. Even small things like, what to wear for party or what color should be of curtains can make them worry. They need to have patience and relax themselves as these small things won't do any harm. They are too serious and busy in their own life that they probably miss all the fun around.

Best matches:

Pisces, Taurus, cancer and Capricorn

In-compatible matches:

Aries, Libra, Gemini and Aquarius

Friendship:

A friendship means a lot to Virgo people and they can do anything to keep their friends happy. They tend to do their friends' work in order to reduce their stress but often find themselves in a very busy schedule. Leo person have habit of making comments on any activity but they should know that nobody likes to be remarked by other person even if it's from their friend. You must tell them in such way that it doesn't hurt them. They make friendship which last for long.

Relationships:

Virgo people are charming people but they either feel too shy to commit it or they think they are not fitting into their criteria. They also think that opposite sex will take too seriously and things won't work between them. You can say that they lack confidence and self-esteem. They have fear of rejection and they think they are not attractive at all. Virgo people should have a talk to close friends and take their opinion on it. Once they overcome it, then they will be able to have interactions with opposite sex.

Once Virgo commit to their partner, then they become faithful and loyal to each other. They can become good parents also. They would teach their children good manners leading towards perfection. They would send their children to take part in several social activities and learn from their experiences.

Work life:

They dream of being at the top and keep themselves busy continuously. They would like to work on field works or at outdoors. They can be seen working on survey or farming. They feel good by serving others; hence they can become teacher or doctor. Talking to the students and solving their problems would give them lot of happiness. Same way treating a patient in the hospital can bring peace to them. They can also become a reporter or critic. They have tendency to talk with people and help them solve their problem, which can make them good investigator or policeman.

They are not good at taking responsibility and thus they can't work at important positions. They feel uncomfortable at such positions. If they are forced to work on such position then they will mess up the things and lose their confidence.

Advice:

Don't worry about unnecessary problems and spend little time relaxing your continuously working mind. Have some hobbies which will help you divert your mind from other things.

-Shelby