7

𝗡𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲| 𝟯:𝟰𝟲 𝗮𝗺

"Walk wit a woddle, body shaped like a coke bottle

"Walk wit a woddle, body shaped like a coke bottle." I sung out randomly doing the walk like dae from tiktok.

"You gotta tiktok addiction la bruh." Donovan said from beside me and I shrugged.

"Me and my addiction don't concern you lA bRuH." I replied mocking him

"Shut the fuck up la bruh." He mumbled scrolling on his phone.

I waved him off getting up from beside him, it had been about 2 months of us just texting and seeing each other every once and awhile, and honestly I'm fine with that, it was better than hanging with somebody other than zenaida.

"I'm so bored." I huffed swinging my feet back and forth.

"What you wanna do?"

"It's going on four in the morning, there's nothing to do."

"You are incorrect my friend." He said standing up then held his hand out for me.

"Now where the hell we gone go this late- well early?"

"You ever just shut up?" He asked leading me out my house making me frown, dat kinda hurted me doe..

"I come here when I need a piece of mind or some sort of sanity." He said stopping his car at the end of a hill where it showed most of our city, it wasn't as nice as others but the view was as nice as it could get.

"I've never seen this much of Sumter at once," I said in awe, I thought the shit would've been ugly the way it is when you walk onnat bitch.

"Well now you have." He said sparking a blunt making me do a double take

"When you have time to roll a blunt?" I asked looking at him French inhale the smoke

"It was already rolled." He held the blunt out for me to grab and I did, hesitantly.

"I'm scared." I handed it back

"Girl this shit is not gone bite you." He said inhaling more of the smoke.

"What if you laced it?"

"Get out."

"Huh-"

"Ian stutter, im offended by yo accusations."