A/N + Thanks

PLEASE READ

I know I hate only authors notes too (that's why I try to always incorporate them into a chapter and not it's own separate thing),, but please hear me out lmao. Also there will be a basic summary at the end if you don't wanna read all this.

First off,, I wanna say sorry I said I was gonna update more and didn't,, I got depressed and stopped having motivation to do anything LMAO.
I don't plan on discontinuing this story,, but I have run into an issue. I have no ideas for it. That's another reason I haven't updated this book.

This is another calling card for people to send in requests,, whether it's very specific or just a general idea. I will credit you unless you want it to be anonymous. Only rule is nothing sexual. I will be trying to come up w ideas on my own though as well. And if you have sent in a request and i didn't respond/use it,, please copy and paste it under this A/N,, i apologize but i get comments everyday and some of them get lost in the mix.

So I'm hoping I'll update again with actual content in the next few days.

Also,,

 Haha NiceIn all seriousness thank you for almost 70k reads,, 1k Votes and I believe over 2k comments!! It means the world to me and ily all!!

Haha Nice
In all seriousness thank you for almost 70k reads,, 1k Votes and I believe over 2k comments!! It means the world to me and ily all!!

BASIC SUMMARY:
I didn't update cause i was depressed and didn't have motivation. I DO NOT plan on discontinuing this book or putting it on hiatus. I would appreciate if you guys could send in requests to help further along me updating. Thank you for 69k reads!