Episode 0.1 = Ryukendo Prologue

[A/N = I can't deny that I like Tokusatsu since little. For me, one of the most memorable Tokusatsu shows besides Kamen Rider, Super Sentai & Ultraman is this series, Madan Senki Ryukendo (I posted the OP here if you didn't know about this series). And it has been my childhood dream to make a proper sequel to this series, albeit in fanfic format for now.]

Many years ago, a threat known as Jamanga is wreaking havoc on a city known as Akebono.

The goal of Jamanga is none other than to revive their leader, Daimaou Grenghost, and stole the hope of the living beings by harvesting what is known as Minus Energy.

However, there's a group that was dedicated to protecting civilians from said threat. That group is called Shoot Hell Obduracy Trooper, or as abbreviated S.H.O.T

And in the said group, three individuals with legendary Madan Ryu's power transform into Ryukendo, Ryugunou & Ryujinou to battles the Jamanga.

Long story short, after all, three of them reach their Ultimate forms, Daimaou Grenghost is finally slain, and peace returned to Akebono city.

With S.H.O.T Disbanded and the Madan Ryus are sealed in the last Power Spot, the tales of the Madan Warriors were soon forgotten. Assuming that the Jamanga is no more.

Or so it seems...

3'rd Person POV

It was 2 AM, where peoples are mostly fell asleep in their houses, only some of the 24 hours stores are still open, and the police stations too.

Then, it happened...

BOOM!

A huge explosion could be heard and seen near the city hall. Then there's two, three, until the explosions are too much to handle. The earth also starts to rumble heavily, as if it was an earthquake.

"What the hell is happening here?!"

Several desperate cries echo as Fires erupts violently over several buildings. Some even exploded moments later, as it amplifies the chaos that happened.

Although the panicked people still follow the drill, the situation is not getting better.

Until most of the people successfully evacuated, they can see a figure that's floating ominously in the air.

That figure wears a blood-red robe, his face is pale white, he has several insects appendages on his whole body, and he held a wand with a malicious grin.

"Now go my beloved Tsukaima! Spread fear to the whole world! Make way for the glory of Daimaou-Sama!" That figure bellowed as The Tsukaimas also now raiding the safehouses as well.

"IGYA!"

[A/N = The pictures of Jamanga generals here are made by Keita Amemiya, the creator of the GARO series. The credit belongs 2 him]

 The credit belongs 2 him]