The End!

It was early when Hermione gathered the troops. She stared them down one by one and when not a single soul broke she gave a nod.
"You understand the importance of today, yes? The bravery, cunning, and most of all heart required for this mission?"
"Yes mam!" They saluted.
"And each and every one of you knows what to do. This is the time for backing out. No station unmanned, no job forgotten and no one left behind!"
"Yes mam!"
"Then go and make me proud!"
The large group scampered off to their various jobs, trying to be quiet and for the most part failing miserably.
Breakfast was to be served just as it was during school so Pansy, Fred and Lucy were in the kitchens adding a little *spice* to the various jams and jellies (especially strawberry, Ron's favorite) and the eggs, because why not. Ginny and Adrian were stalling her side of the family while Blaise and Rebecca were working on the apparition wards by the great hall doors.
Deep in the bowels of the castle Theo and Draco were attaching the WWW newest product to the walls while Angelina and Carina worked on exits and Scorpius and Veronica braved the morning dew to carefully place new WWW fireworks using the marked map of the grounds.
Hermione and Lyra sat in the common room and prepared for the distraction. Or the Roast Session if you will. One requiring medical for 3rd degree burns.
~
Soon everyone had gathered in the hall for breakfast, the Weasley's running a little late. If anyone saw the mud on Scorpius and Veronica they didn't say. The tables were full and there was a pleasant murmure of morning conversation. There was an undercurrent though, one the teachers at the head table seemed to have picked up on. If their nervous glances were anything to go by. Then the still of the morning was broken.
Ron kept from the table, covered in purple spots.

Well, Hermione thought, maybe purple wasn't the color to go with. It matches his face too well. Ah, no matter.

Then others in the room also gasped and pointed as their friends were decorated the same. Poor Neville sent a vaguely disappointed (and purple polka dotted) glance her way. She didn't feel too bad as she could also tell he was holding back a smile.
Suddenly huge gold letters floated across the hall backed by the clear blue sky. Simultaneously every exit and entrance slammed shut.

Weasleys Wizard Wheezes would like to present their brand new partner, Ms Hermione Jean Granger-Malfoy.

Ron glared. And huffed. And turned just a little more purple. Most people were laughing though.

Would our dear GM give a little wave to the fans?

Hermione laughed, gave a wave and blew a kiss. George caught it. Angelina gave him a little smack.

Who should we start with? Ah yes. To the girls, gays and theys I present Mr. Ronald Weasley please step forward and take your place.

The sorting stool popped up at the front of the room. Ron hesitated but then was pushed by a laughing Seamus and Dean.

If your brain was dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off!

The hall erupted in laughter

You are more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.

Your face is just fine, but we'll have to put a bag over that personality.

That one got some catcalls. And his face was slowly going from purple to red.

I thought of you today. It reminded me to take the trash out!

And don't worry! The first 40 years of childhood are the hardest.

Even Molly and Lavender had the giggles for that one!
The next message was a little different.

And now that we've exhausted the mental capacity of our victim, we would like to officially present the CEOs of HGP fashion!

The laughter turned to gasps of delight.

If you hadn't guessed by the display last night (you're stupid) -some giggles at that- We are very proud to present Misses Hermione, Ginevra, and Pansy as the founders of the best and most achingly beautiful brand!

The building shook with the force of the fireworks and sparkly rainbow mist filled the room and in everyone's hands were invitations to the spring show in a weeks time. Everyone was cheering and talking. Even Ron was smiling, having gotten over himself (for a while at least). Harry sought Hermione out and gave her a nod and a grin from his place across the room. She smirked back. They would have time to talk later.

She felt a presence at her back.
"He would have loved this."
"I loved him."
Gorge put an arm around her shoulders.
"I know."
Hermione leaned back. Her husband sent her a knowing look from his place by their children. Yes, she thought, he would have loved this. Shaking off the brief melancholy she squeezed George's hand and headed to her family. She passed Ginny and Pansy on the way. "You ready Mya?"
"You'd best believe I am!" Pansy surprised her by giving her a quick hug. "I'm so happy!" A kiss on the cheek and she was off. Shaking her head, Hermione finally managed to get back to the Slytherin table.

Draco pulled her in for a kiss and Lyra hugged her waist. Ah yes, this was perfect.

PLEASE READ
AN: and here it is! The end! I finally managed it. Took forever but now it's done. Some things I would like to clear up: yes, I did imply that Fred and Hermione were a thing at one point. GM is for Granger-Malfoy but it also stands for Game Master which I think is funny. Last, many of those insults I got from the magical google, they're not mine.

My rule is one project at a time so now that this is over I can start a new one. I am idea-less at the moment so I'm going to do a one shot series made up of prompts you give me. Any ship or idea is good and you can comment or message me. However, if it's gross like underage pedo gross I won't do it. I will write smut tho, as long as it's legal and consensual.

Finally, thank you so much for commenting and reading! It truly means so much to me. Also, I really like people asking me to update. It gets me motivated. In fact, you can thank Cookie_1154729 for this last chapter, thanks for reminding me!
Thank you again beautiful people!