Chapter 2

There were many people sitting at the Malfoy dinner table. Hermione had to transfigure it bigger. George's family had come for dinner at Hermione's (and Lyra's) request. They had;

George + Angelina + Fred (14) + Lucy (12)

Ginny + Blaise + Adrian (16 (just turned) + Rebecca (15)

Theo + Pansy + Verónica (13)

Hermione + Draco + Scorpius (16 (just turned) + Carina (16 (just turned) + Lyra (12)

Lucius + Narcissa

Needless to say, it was a very full table. Once everyone was served and there was quiet for a moment, George asked why they had needed them to come.

"Why do you think I need something?" Hermione asked.

"Because, Mya, you are much more Slytherin than anyone gives you credit for and you always have an agenda." George grinned, "plus, we also got the letter about the reunion." He pushed away his plate and looked at her. "So, what's the plan?" Hermione burst into laughter. Draco said "I should be worried by how well you know my wife, but I have to admit, she's always been a little predictable by how much she surprises us. I swear, she has shaved years off my life."

...

After everyone was done eating, Hermione finally laid down her plans. She even had blueprints of the castle. Of course, George knew exactly how she had gotten such detailed ones, but everyone else was very impressed. Anyway, as she brought out lists and explained roles attention was solely on her. They were reminded why, exactly, Hermione was the brightest witch of her age (and almost every other age as well).

"Does everyone understand their roles?"

A chorus of "yeses" reassured her that her diabolical plan would most certainly work. That is, if Ron and Harry were still the same - everything counted on Ron's explosive temper. She had George fill in any life details that they may have missed out on over the years and Ginny took notes.

"The house elves have prepared your rooms for the night, it's your usual ones. No need to worry about clothes, we have outfits planned for everyone from our HGP summer line that hasn't come out yet. You'll be the first to wear them." The girls squealed while the boys tried not to look to excited.

After the group had all gone to bed, Hermione and Ginny stayed awake, talking.

"Are you sure about this, Gin?"

"Of course. It's time we show everyone that we haven't just died, or ran away from life with our tails between our legs. We have to show them that we are strong and happy without them and that we have lead good lives." Ginny paused, "I also do miss them. Ron was always annoying, but he was my brother. And Harry, well, for a long while I thought that I only ever wanted to be with him. I don't want that anymore, but he was still a great friend."

Hermione nodded "I know what you mean. I miss them too, but I also want to show them that I don't need them to take care of me. That I can be successful with out them. I mean, look at what we've done together, Ginny. You, Pansy, and I. We created HGP Fashion without any help at all from our husbands vaults."

"Come on, Mya, let's look over these notes so we can get our beauty sleep. I want to look my best for tomorrow." They leaned over the table, quills in hand. "Do you think we should reveal the CEOs of HGP Fashion?" "Yes, it will cement our presence." "Ok."

Two hours later, Ginny looked at the clock and groaned. "Time for bed, Mya, it's already 11." Ginny got up and stretched. Hermione followed suit. They hugged each other goodnight and went to their different wings of the manor.