Undecided.

It's another regalar day in Lame City, Wisconsin. No really. I live in Lame City. Everyday is the same. I throw my galaxy comforter off and pull on my denim skirt. I see my gray sweater laying on the ground so i shrug it on and look in the mirror. My bright blue orbs stare back at me. Something is missing. I know, eyeliner. I don't like to wear clown makeup like the other girls at school, but I do like a little bit of liner to accentuate my captivating periwinkle gaze. I look to my left and lace up my black converse. Like I said, I don't like to wear what other girls are wearing. They're always obsessed with fashion magazines and being popular. They probably make fun of me behind my back because im quiet and only care about my bands.

Anyways, i walk down stairs and see my abusive father drunk on the couch. My home life sucks. After getting a strawberry poptart i run outside and i see Phil Lester l who is my best friend but he is not just any best friend. He is a gay best friend. He likes to stand out and have painted nails and wear bright colors because he is gay. He says "Hey girlfriend!" and I roll my eyes as we begin walking to school. It is a crisp November morning with a light wind blowing in from the lake. There is a lake near us. While we walk i realise i forgot to put my hair up. I pull back my wavy auburn locks into a messy bun and secure it with two bobby pins.

Phil and I are finally at school. We pass gerard and frank parking their motorcycles. The scent of cigarette smoke makes me turn my head when i lock eyes with Gerard. The image of his candy-red hair weighs on my mind like an anvil crushing a mouse. He is always in my thoughts, even though I'm totally invisible to him. His mocha eyes refuse to let me walk away. He is just so beautiful with his long, captivating eyelashes. The gap between his teeth could end wars. I know I look like a total freak by staring into the mocha beauty that is his gaze. I climb out of his stare. I barely make it out alive.

Once we're in school, i drop my books. Of course. I'm just so clumsy.
Just then the star quarter back Justin Bieber enters stage right. Sure he's cute, but he's just a stuck up rich kid like the rest of them. He would never understand a girl like me. Just as I reach down to pick up my books, I make a dire mistake. I ignore my untied shoe laces. This leads to the following catastrophe:
First, I fall flat on my face. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Next, Justin (who never focuses on his surroundings because he is too busy thinking about the popular cheerleaders and they're big boobs) trips on my body. He falls and knocks out a shining white tooth.

Not so perfect anymore, huh? Wait a minute. Why is it so pointy?

Justin jumps up. "You whore!" he screams at me. "My father will hear about this." Uhoh! Mr. Bieber is the scariest lawyer in lame city. He once helped a guy sue an old lady for breathing too loud. And he won!

I gulp. "Please justin i can't afford this. I'm not rich like you and the popular girls. My dad is an alcoholic and i can't even pay for new clothes." Justin's lips twitch into an evil smile.

"I will drop the charges," he says through gritted pearly teeth (one missing of course), "if you agree to go to prom with me." im shocked. Justin likes ME?!?!?!?!?!?!! This can't be. I don't even wear pink high heels like the populars. And my boobs are a C cup on a good day. Totally not justin's forte. But his proposal is interrupted. Gerard storms in.

"What did you say to her?" woah. First Justin asks me to prom and now Gerard is defending me?

Justin whistles through his newly empty tooth hole. " I called her a what she is. A whore. But now i'm making this whore go to prom with me, unless she wants to be in debt for the rest of her miserable poor life." gerard tells him that you cant treat a lady like that and the conflict bubbles and bubbles until the pot boils over and it's all out total war. I've never spoken to either of these cute boys before, and now they're fighting over me? I should be more concerned but this is awesome. Boys are noticing me and i don't even have to tan my skin orange like the populars. Probably because they can tell i actually have a brain since i'm always reading books like the perks of being a wallflower.

But like i said, it's becoming all out total war. Gerard starts to shake so i put my hand on his massive, muscular shoulder. "Calm down G it's okay your girl is here." i can already get used to calling myself his girl. But it doesn't help. His entire body begins to quiver, and i swear i can see him getting hairyer. And hairyer. And hairyer and hairyer and hairyer until...

GERARD IS A WEREWOLF??!!//1?!!?!?!?!?!?!\?!!! Oh this is definitely not good. Now my only hope is that there aren't any vampires around. Everyone knows theyre werewolves's mortal enemies. But before i can even try and calm him down, justin hisses. It wasn't just an overgrown incisor that i knocked out. It was a fang!

Great. They aren't even fighting over me. It's just another one of those century long feuds i've been caught up in.

The bell rings so i head to class and leave them wrestling in a ball of hisses and snarls. When biology is over, i see gerard lying on the floor. He's writhing around in pain, like bella when she was bit by james and edward had to save her! But everyone knows Twilight is fiction. In reality, only true love's kiss will cure vampire venom.

Btw, i have no idea where phil is. Probably off somewhere being gay with his gay boyfriend named Dan Howell. They like to make videos together.

I kneel down next to gerard who is now in human form. I look into his deep mocha eyes and feel the same girlish excitement in my stomach. We melt into each other like candle wax. Our lips are magnets pulling us together. It's a passionate kiss. Tasteful, with only a little bit of tongue. This should do the trick. He certainly seems to enjoy it,or at least i can feel that he's physically turned on if you catch my drift.

But when i pull away, he's still in pain. The kiss didn't help. Am i not his true love? That's ridiculous. I'm never good enough for anybody. Since i now know i am not his true love, i leave gerard there to die. Maybe justin is my true love? He knows how to test it out. He grabs his friend Niall Horan and has him bite me. The pain is unspeakable. I feel like my skin is melting off cell by cell while acid is being poored through my veins. But suddenly, the pain stops.

I look up and see that Justin's lips are on mine. Could it be true? My true love is...a popular boy? I don't believe it. But magic is never wrong. It must be true.

"My dear Y/N, i have loved you since the day i met you. I've long yearned to gaze into you're periwinkle orbs and caress your auburn hair. I've always wondered why. But then i realised, it's because you read! You don't care about makeup and the color pink and all this other stuff like the popular girls. You wear converse with your dress! You even listen to the coolest band in the world, fall out boy! My vampire powers enable me to see in the future like that alice cullen girl you read about. I knew what would happen if i insulted you and made gerard turn into a werewolf. You were so clearly infatuated by the delinquent and i had to get rid of him. I had to make you realise that i am only one for you."

My eyes well up with tears saltier than the ocean. He loves me. Somebody finally loves me after my mom ran out and my dad cared about booze more than taking care of me. This is the most beautiful speech i have ever heard.

A few months pass and justin and i go to prom with Dan and Phil. justin isn't with the popular group anymore. He just had to pretend he was one of them so that nobody found out his vampire secret. But now he has me so he doesn't care because we are in deep, very sexual, love.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, and don't judge a vampire by his friend group!