chapter 1

Wooyoung POV

‘’Ouch’’ i whimpered in pain

I am being pushed by san and yeosang to the floor. The others were just glaring at me like i'm the useless person ever in their life. I want to cry But I can't because these days I have been crying like hell (sorry I said that). They hate me so much since I confess my feelings to them I only thought if they reject me they will be the only ones who hates me but it's turns out that they did hated me. This happened last week when we didn't have a schedule

They hate me so much that they told our manager about that. Now the manager would send me disgusting face toward me. Sometimes my dance teacher will scold me because I kept messing some parts of the dance. How will I keep up with them if they only practice the dance without me. They will go to the dance room during me in school and on weekends they would go early in the morning without waking me up from sleep.

Usually seongwha would cook for me but now he only cooks for seven people. Than, hongjoong always gives me money to go to school but now nope. I didn't have any friends in school since people in school knows I'm gay and they showed me their disgusting face towards me. I also had been been bullied since I went to this school but never told my members about this because I don't want anybody to worry about me. This bullied also made rumors about me being gay in social media. Because of that some of my fans hate me but some of them doesn't believe it. Because of the rumor too, some of our fans left and not being a ATINY anymore.

And that's why San and yeosang push me to the floor.

"ARE YOU IN PAIN, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT?
" San yelled and kicked me in my stomach. You know what because of you our fan had left being ATINY? "Yunho yelled.

" I..... I.... "Someone slap me in my face. "Don't ever talk to any of us again. "
Jougho said. They left the room and leave me alone in the dance studio. I can't hold it anymore the tears in my eyes

I went to the toilet and looked at my face at the mirror

I went to the toilet and looked at my face at the mirror. I looked horrible and I just feel like want to release the painful in my heart right now. I remember I always bring my razor everywhere I go. I haven't cut my wrist in ages but now I feel like my old life were coming and hunting back to me. So I took the razor and cut my wrist. I suddenly felt so calm even though it hurts like hell. But now I feel a little bit calm. Than I wash the razor that had full with blood and wash my wrist. I cover the razor with tissue and throw it to the nearer dustbin.

I went back to the dorm and there's no one in the dorm. So, so I went to the kitchen to find any food cause I am hungry since I didn't eat breakfast. But there's no food at all, so I quickly went to my room to rest for a bit cause I feel so tired.

His bedroom

His bedroom