chapter 3

Seongwha POV

I looked at the time on my phone. It's already past midnight. I didn't see wooyoung today since he went to school early. I don't know why but I feel a bit worried since wooyoung is one of the maknae line. My mind sometimes will think negative things like were maybe an accident happened, the Sassaeng kidnap him or any negative things.

"Hyung, why don't you sleep? It's late already, " Yunho asked me.

I know but I want to wait for... Wooyoung too come home. " I said.

"He didn't came back yet? " I, just nodded my head.

Than I heard the door of our dorm was opening. I looked at the door and it's him wooyoung. He looks so thin not like him. Did he any any food.he looked shocked because of me and yunho were here.

"Why are you late? " Yunho asked

He ignored yunho question and went his room locked himself inside.

"Arghh, hyung you shouldn't worry about him. He looks fine and he just fucking ignored my question. " He stomped his feet and went to his room.

" I don't think he fine " I said to myself.

Wooyoung POV

I woke up from my sleep because I fall from the bench where I fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time in my phone

 I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time in my phone

I have been sleeping for so long already. I quickly walked to the dorm.

When I arrived at the dorm. I opened the door I saw Seongwha and yunho there. Are they waiting for me to come home?

I looked at seongwha. He looked worried.

"Why are you late? " Yunho asked

I ignored his question and went to my room and locked myself in my room. I heard yunho said something. I also heard yunho or maybe seongwha stomped the feet but I think it's yunho.

I changed my clothes and went to sleep.

...Next morning....

I wake up early as possible and do my morning routine. I will always bring my razor everywhere I go. The razor was like my best friend. I get out of my room and locked my room. I smell something delicious from the kitchen. I think it's seongwha cooking for the others, but I feel weird because seongwha woke up to early.

So I just ignored and went to the door when suddenly seongwha hold my shoulder and hand out the food. I looked at him.

"Eat this " He said.

I think I want to cry, I never thought seongwha will cook me food. I was about to the food.

"Why are you giving him the food, hyung? " Mingi asked.

I looked at mingi.

Hyung he doesn't have to eat since he already fat. He needs to diet hyung." He said.

Mingi took the food and put it on the table.

So, I just went to school like usual.

Seongwha POV~

I woke up early to cook the food. I make a special food for wooyoung since I think he looks so thin. When I finished cooking, I heard the footsteps towards the door and I know it's wooyoung. So I took the food and ran to him. I touch his shoulder and hand out the food to him.

"Eat this" I said.

He looks like he wants to take the food when suddenly, mingi came.

"Why are you giving him the food, hyung" Mingi asked.

I saw him looking at mingi

"Hyung, he doesn't have to eat since he already fat. He needs to diet hyung. " He said.

Mingi took the food and put the food on the table.

Than, wooyoung left the dorm to go to school.

One sentence that were on my mind.

- will he eat today in school?

I'm worried about him.

I hope he's okay.