New Beginning

February 2 2014

New York Manhattan, A Beautiful City and The Urban Core Of New York Metropolitan is the most densely populated of the five boroughs of New York City. It's mostly made up of Manhattan Island, bounded by the Hudson, East and Harlem rivers. Among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers, it's the heart of "the Big Apple." Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building, neon-lit Times Square and the theaters of Broadway.

It also is the New Beginning for Martha Ambrose and Her Son Alex Ambrose. They recently moved to Manhattan since Martha wanted a fresh start with her Son as They were moving in to their new house.

Right now Alex moved in the last two boxes inside the house as he was setting up the coach as her mother sat down as she was holding her forehead as she was tired

Martha: Is That All?

Alex: Yeah that's all.

Martha: Let's just rest up for some time. You also must be tired.

Alex sat down next to his mom as she noticed Alex was feeling different as she hold his hand.

Martha: What's the matter?

Alex: Nothing.

Martha knew Alex didn't like the idea of moving to New York. Martha placed her hand on Alex's shoulder as she was talking to him.

Martha: I know You dont like the idea of moving to a new place but listen to me, This is a fresh start for both of us.

Alex: I dont know Mom. I'm not used to this.

Martha: Look Honey. We'll adjust somehow. The Reason I planned this is because I want the best for you. I want you to be happy.

Alex:......

Martha: You know I'm always there for you. Remember that.

Alex: Thanks Mom. I'll also try my best in adjusting to this New Beginning.

Martha smiled at Alex as she kissed his forehead and hugged him as Alex hugged her back until they decided to unpack everything.

Things weren't easy for Alex and Martha. Alex lost his father when he was eight years old. His Father was a police captain who has a strong sense of justice until he was killed in a shootout. Ever since then it traumatized both Alex and Martha. Despite Martha doing whatever she can to raise Alex by herself. Alex on the other hand was an anti social and avoids making friends.

After they finished unpacking everything and looked at their house again. They sat down on the dinner table where they began eating dinner.

Martha: You better wake up early Alex. Tomorrow is your first day in High School.

Alex: You got it chief.

Martha laughed at Alex's joke as His son was staring at her and gave a smile to her.