Chaos Will Rise

March 14 2014

INFECTED POPULATION: 1

Five Days have passed since the outbreak and everything was back to normal now. Right now a trial was going on as The Judge was reviewing evidence about Norman Osborn's work on the cross species along with the murders and many more.

Alex along with Harry, MJ, Liz, Flash, Eddie, Peter and Gwen were looking at the trial as The Lawyers for waiting for the final verdict.

Venom: How long do we wait?

Alex: *Whispers* The Judge is still making his decision.

Venom: Norman deserves to be prison for what he has done.

Alex nodded as everyone else was waiting for the verdict.

Gwen: I'm getting anxious now.

Harry: Same but I'm not sure if the evidence is true.

Liz: I also have that feeling Harry, What if someone's framing your father?

Flash: Who's knows honestly.

Eddie: Look, Me and Peter have been collecting information about Oscorp for several weeks and all of this leads back to Norman Osborn. In fact Norman is the one that kill Liz's father and brainwashed Ned.

Peter: He deserves to rot in prison.

MJ: That's true.

The Judge finally spoke to everyone as they were listening to the verdict.

Judge: After looking through the evidence and testimony. Norman Osborn is plead......

Everyone was waiting for the answer as The Judge said his answer.

Judge: Not Guily.

Alex along with Venom, Gwen, Eddie and Peter were shocked by the decision as Norman was looking at the judge.

Eddie: That's impossible.

Lawyer: Let me explain again why my client Mr. Osborn is not guilty. Smythe was trying to place all his mistakes on Norman to save himself.

Everyone was shocked as The Lawyer continued talking.

Lawyer: Smythe created those cross species and even used life foundations continue their illegal human testing trials. When the outbreak happened, Smythe placed all the blame on my client who had no idea about all this.

Judge: The Court has made its decision.

The Trial ended as Alex along with everyone else left the court. Alex was Captain Stacy as he was talking to him.

Alex: That Bastard must have pulled some strings to save himself.

George: Your right, He even placed all blame on Smythe.

Alex: Looks like Smythe was a scapegoat from the start.

George: We gotta keep fighting Alex, We haven't lost yet.

Alex nodded as he went into an alleyway as he began climbing a building. Alex continued jumping from one rooftop to another as he was on the empire state building as Alex looked at the city.

 Alex continued jumping from one rooftop to another as he was on the empire state building as Alex looked at the city