Chapter 4

We were sat talking and laughing for hours. It didn't take me long to feel like I had known them for years.

"How yer getting home luv." Alex asked smiling at me.

After he said this I was paused for a few seconds.

"I'm not sure to be honest. Probably just walk." I replied smiling back at him.

I could have asked one of my other friends to come pick me up but it was early hours of the morning and I would feel guilty if I woke them up to take me home after a night out.

"I can give you a ride if you want?" He said glancing over at me.

"Alright then." I gratefully replied. "Are you sure that's okay?" I asked.

"Of course it is darling. Can't let you walk home in the dark, can I." Alex replied.

I smiled to him whispering a "thank you." To him. He looked at me and nodded with his beautiful smile.

After a while I heard Matt, Alex, Nick and Jamie start talking about when they first came up with this band.

I had no idea what they were talking about.

After a while of me sitting at the table puzzled Alex asked, "do you know about us?"

"No. Should I?" Giggling to them.

"No luv." Alex replied showing a grin he then started explaining the band i can't remember exactly what he said but all I remember was the name which was the Arctic monkeys.

"The Arctic Monkeys?" I asked.

"Yeah there's a story behind it." Matt said.

"It's a unique name, I like it!" I glanced over to them all.

They all looked quite shocked when I said that. I was wondering at this point if they were just messing with me and I was being to gullible. To this day I still don't understand why they were so shocked when I said I liked the name.